CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 powers workflow for industrial 3D MCAD assets and technical illustration across automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, et al.
NVIDIA's CEO Jensen Huang Dazzles with Key Announcements and New Tools for Omniverse
NVIDIA’s 2021 GTC brought exciting Omniverse news, plus a bounty of new NVIDIA chip technologies, software, and high-performance compute news.
The Evolving Immersive Experience (VR/AR/XR)
Virtual and Augmented Reality have long histories but likely equally long and dazzling futures.
Omniverse and RTX technologies are discussed in this GTC-timed NVIDIA executive interview with Richard Kerris and Andrew Rink.
Autodesk and Closing the AECOM Feedback Loop—Why It Matters
With industry customers spanning from architects to owners and with different levels of digital maturity, Autodesk’s investments in digital twins and post-construction technology are aimed at closing the feedback loop in AECOM.
The ARM Wars: Vectorworks 2022 is the First BIM on ARM—the M1 Interview
Leadership at Vectorworks recently told a UK-based publication that their software on Apple’s ARM-based M1 chip platform is 40 – 200 percent faster than on rival Intel-based platforms (Mac or Windows).
Features: Product In-Depth
AMD Viewport Boost is intelligent innovation from AMD that minimizes the wait time slices that dominate a BIM user’s day, worth real money!
AMD's RDNA 2 Architecture—Behind the Radeon Pro W6600's Stellar Performance
AMD hardware-accelerated raytracing is core to AMD RDNA 2 architecture, boosting both offline and adding real-time rendering to the mix.
Bentley's ProjectWise 365 Has Gone SaaS—Brings Broad Market and Platform Appeal to AECO Industry
The future of Bentley’s ProjectWise 365 looks bright—technical advances, standards adoption, and carry-over from traditional ProjectWise customers all suggest good things for Bentley.
Features: Firm and Artist Profiles
A well-tested and efficient set of digital technologies allowed a mid-sized Boston architecture firm to move seamlessly to a pandemic footing. This is the story of how Flansburg Architects remoted their Open BIM workflow to serve clients around the world.
A Journey to BIM—Dialing in Softness with Sun Path Precision
A Florida architecture firm, strongly oriented towards energy-performant design, has journeyed to BIM with Vectorworks Architect and isn’t looking back.
From Mountain Top to Watering Hole — The Design Work of Rosan Bosch Studio
A world-leader in how design can affect behavior, especially in learning situations, shares details about their process, methods, and tools of the trade.
Affordable housing in the UK and LPG have a connection. LPG allows a more flexible low carbon energy source, one housing developers can use to good effect.
Vectorworks 2022—Powerful New Core Technology and Modern Chip Support
Vectorworks 2022 looks to dazzle its users with powerful new core technologies beneficial to a full array of AEC, Landscape, and Entertainment Industry professionals. And it is the first BIM to support a modern ARM-based desktop computing architecture.
Viewpoint: The Exciting Future of Engineering Graphics
3D technologies and their development and present future offer CAD-based industries exciting changes for the future of work in MCAD and AEC.
In this featured video, Architosh showcases the key features in Vectorworks 2017 so that readers and users of this software can get excited about what comes next! Vectorworks 2018 is just around the corner.
Featured Video: The New OrthoGraph I System
In this featured video Architosh showcases all the capabilities and uses of the all new OrthoGraph I mobile cloud-based app for Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, used in conjunction with laser distance meters like the Leica DISTO D2. Learn how to streamline field dimensioning and take data straight into BIM and CAD applications.
Featured Video: The All New Vectorworks 2017
In this featured video, Architosh showcases all the new great features in the new Vectorworks 2017 product range, including some BIM interoperability capabilities including native Revit import.
- Jul 20, 21 – INSIDER: Augmented Intelligence: Digital Blue Foam’s Alternative Approach to Generative Design in Architecture [01:00 pm] 0 responses
- Jul 02, 21 – INSIDER: Beyond the CDE — Layer App and its Remarkable Fluid Power [06:39 am] 0 responses
- Jun 18, 21 – From Six to One — How Vectorworks is Focusing on Interiors Professionals [01:28 pm] 0 responses
- May 17, 21 – The Wild is Changing the Realities of Work—The Pandemic Just Helped [02:02 pm] 0 responses
- Apr 15, 21 – TestFit.io — Architecture Needs a Better User Experience [08:14 am] 0 responses
- Apr 12, 21 – The M1 Mac mini vs iMac Pro 2017 vs Everyone (Part 1) [12:52 pm] 0 responses
- Apr 12, 21 – The M1 Mac mini vs iMac Pro 2017 vs Everyone (Part 2) [12:51 pm] 0 responses
- Apr 09, 21 – Join M1 25 Beta Group for Architosh [10:34 am] 0 responses
- Mar 04, 21 – How Construction Firms Can Recover the Sector in 2021 [07:18 am] 0 responses
- Feb 15, 21 – Member Access — (emTech) Section Plus for Xpresso #24 [04:30 pm] 0 responses
- Feb 05, 21 – Building Bridges, Not Fences — Open Standards Are Key [12:57 pm] 0 responses
- Feb 05, 21 – 7 Reasons Why BIM Adoption is Important for Architects [11:01 am] 0 responses
- Jan 26, 21 – Viewpoint: Accelerated Efficiency with Data-Driven Design [06:59 am] 0 responses
- Jan 17, 21 – 2021 Tech Trends—CAD/3D Industry Executives Share Thoughts [07:46 pm] 0 responses
- Jan 16, 21 – Member Access — (emTech) Section Plus for Xpresso #23 [07:18 pm] 0 responses
- Dec 21, 20 – A Journey to BIM—Dialing in Softness with Sun Path Precision [12:50 pm] 0 responses
- Dec 13, 20 – Member Access — (emTech) Section Plus for Xpresso #22 [01:27 pm] 0 responses
- Dec 08, 20 – Viewpoint: Saving the UK Construction Industry—the Signs of Recovery [08:44 am] 0 responses
- Dec 02, 20 – Bentley’s Now Public—YII20 Highlights and Re-Attacking the Architecture Market [12:08 pm] 1 response
- Nov 26, 20 – Viewpoint: Nemetschek Group — The Power of Paradigm Shifts [02:27 pm] 0 responses