Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions (eg: our forums use agreements) and general rules of conduct. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions which shall be bound to these Terms by reference herein. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services
- Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our Services
- Refuse, move or remove any material that you submit to our site(s) for any reason
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You understand and agree that our Services may include communications such as service “announcements” and administrative messages from us and that these communications are considered part of the Services. You also understand that our Services may include advertisements.
Content on our Sites
. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or any any way exploit any of the materials or content on our site(s) in whole or in part. To request use of or permissions to any content on our sites please email us at: [email protected]
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend or hold Us (our company or parent companies, directors, employees, owners, agents, partners and affiliates, “Us”) harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) incurred by any connection with any claim, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, violation of rights of publicity and/or privacy, copyright infringement, or trademark infringement arising out of:
- Your use of our site(s)
- Any use or alleged use of your accounts or your passwords by any person, whether or not authorized by you
- The content, the quality, or the performance of content that you submit to our site(s)
- Your connection to our site(s)
- Your violation of these Terms; or
- Your violation of the rights of any other person or entity
Last updated: Oct 22, 2008