Integration of Vectorworks BIM capabilities with Esri’s ArcGIS Online services to benefit planners, developers and designers.
Nemetschek Group Closed Third Quarter (2019) with Record Earnings
Germany’s Nemetschek Group has closed the 2019 year third quarter with record earnings and an undiminished high rate of growth.
Registration Opens for 2020 Vectorworks Design Summit
Vectorworks Design Summit is coming to the West Coast for the first time.
Manage 3D print materials and air quality with one unique production solution.
Ultimaker Expands S-line Product Family with new Ultimaker S3
Affordable and professional-grade 3D printer brings in-house production to any desktop.
Autodesk and VW Pair on Rebuilt Retro VW Bus using Generative Design
Autodesk collaborates with Volkswagen Group on generative design in electric showcase Microbus.
The long-awaited Rhino 6 with integrated Grasshopper is now shipping worldwide. New flexible cloud licensing make using Rhino 6 wherever you are easy.
Luxion Announces KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS
Luxion advances KeyShot for SOLIDWORKS add-in software to accelerate product design and engineering workflows.
Altair IPO—Engineering Software Company Soars on Debut
While not ruling out using proceeds for acquisitions, Altair Engineering—parent company of solidThinking, Inc.—says successful IPO will allow it to pay off debt.
Lumion 10 is now out and available and is packing great new features for visualization pros in the architectural market.
Webinar: Introducing the Twinmotion—ARCHICAD Direct Link
Webinar Alert—Experience the Twinmotion-to-ARCHICAD Direct Link in Action.
Neoscape Visualization Agency Takes Innovations On-The-Go with Lenovo
Neoscape is removing guesswork behind imagining the future of architectural environments for their clients. Moving away from traditional rendering, the company is deploying real geometry and physics with real-time ray-tracing to build cinematic and interactive experiences.
News: Animation & VFX
Project Lavina advances for Chaos Group, NVIDIA RTX GPU scaling, noise reduction and more….
Autodesk Unleashes New Autodesk 3ds Max 2020
New release of Autodesk 3ds Max 2020 packs a punch with improved content creation and design visualization toolset.
Animation News: How Cinesite and Substance Recreated a Legendary Medieval City for Liongate's 'Robin Hood'
Allegorithmic’s Substance Designer and Painter software were used extensively to create the town of Nottingham for Liongate’s ‘Robin Hood’ film, offering industry and consumers alike stunning visual continuity and portrayal of realism.
This month Khronos Group Releases New Open Standards for Neural Networks.
New Job Post—Portends Apple is Serious About 3D Industries with Mac Pro
Apple has a new warhorse to go battle in the 3D market with, but SIGGRAPH discontent for the machine was squarely aimed at the lack of NVIDIA GPUs. Despite this, new job posts at Apple clearly indicate renewed commitment and interest in the media & entertainment software market for which the new Mac Pro should make an ideal entrant.
Autodesk Announces AutoCAD 2020 for Mac and AutoCAD LT 2020 for Mac
The 2020 release of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT for Mac features both new features and improvements to popular features based on user feedback.
Industry Commentary and Analysis
Apple has a chance to crush it in the Architecture market, but only if they provide the right features in both the new iMac aimed at pros and the next Mac Pro super machine.
Vectorworks Partners with Bluebeam—Studio Now Syncs with Vectorworks Cloud Platform
Vectorworks is the first BIM software to integrate with Bluebeam Studio for real-time markups and review.
Architizer Source Marketplace Gains New Investors—Including BIG, Katera et al
New investors in Architizer Source include Bjarke Ingels (BIG) and Katerra. Online marketplace for AEC industry building materials gaining traction.
- Nov 14, 19 – Lumion 10 Stuns with New Features—New Versions Available Now [02:13 pm] 0 responses
- Nov 12, 19 – Vectorworks, Inc. Brings Ultimate GIS Workflow to AEC and Landscape Professionals [01:35 pm] 0 responses
- Nov 12, 19 – Nemetschek Group Closed Third Quarter (2019) with Record Earnings [07:45 am] 0 responses
- Nov 05, 19 – Registration Opens for 2020 Vectorworks Design Summit [03:11 am] 0 responses
- Nov 04, 19 – YII2019: Bentley Joins as Multinational Member—Announces Support for IFC for Digital Twins [05:25 pm] 0 responses
- Oct 30, 19 – Bentley Systems Announces Winners of Year in Infrastructure 2019 Awards [01:05 pm] 0 responses
- Oct 28, 19 – Vectorworks, Inc. Announces Kristopher Clemson as First Entertainment Winner of Richard Diehl Award [02:15 pm] 0 responses
- Oct 23, 19 – YII2019: Bentley’s Citilabs and Orbit Geospatial Technologies’ Acquisitions [06:48 pm] 0 responses
- Oct 22, 19 – YII2019: Bentley Announces Acquisitions, New Joint Venture and Deeper Commitment to Digital Twins [07:38 am] 0 responses
- Oct 21, 19 – Autodesk Announces 2019 AEC Excellence Award Winners [10:27 am] 1 response
- Oct 16, 19 – Webinar: Introducing the Twinmotion—ARCHICAD Direct Link [06:48 am] 0 responses
- Oct 14, 19 – Vectorworks Inc. Earns 12 Nominations in 2019 Construction Computing Awards [12:56 pm] 0 responses
- Oct 07, 19 – Neoscape Visualization Agency Takes Innovations On-The-Go with Lenovo [10:34 am] 0 responses
- Oct 02, 19 – Vectorworks Announces New ‘Vectorworks University’ Training Platform [01:00 pm] 0 responses
- Sep 27, 19 – KeyVR Update Introduces Unmatched Realism for Transparent Materials [10:20 am] 0 responses
- Sep 26, 19 – Autodesk Announces the EC3 Tool Partnership—Combatting Carbon Emissions [08:21 am] 0 responses
- Sep 25, 19 – Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle Brings Industrial Power to the Office [06:51 am] 0 responses
- Sep 24, 19 – GRAPHISOFT delivers award-winning ARCHICAD 23 [07:52 am] 0 responses
- Sep 24, 19 – Ultimaker Expands S-line Product Family with new Ultimaker S3 [07:27 am] 0 responses
- Sep 19, 19 – Kilograph Turns Unrealized Michael Graves Designs into VR Watercolor Experiences [01:12 pm] 0 responses