The AEC industry is on the cusp of necessary dramatic change due to maturing technical paradigms, economic realities, changing cultural perspectives, and pressing environmental and geo-political realities.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 — AI, Upskilling Users and Performance
For AutoCAD, the US industry leader is tapping into the powers of artificial intelligence to benefit users, plus emerging core tech updates.
The Gift That Keeps On Giving—Vectorworks Talks Apple Silicon
From more GPU rendering cores to the advantages of integrated memory that only feature in System on a Chip (SoC) design, Vectorworks leaders talk acceleration and future benefits.
Graphisoft BIM technologies are expanding via a larger ecosystem of tools, integrations, and expansions. Huw Roberts explains the details.
The Glimpse Group — CEO Talks to Architosh About AR/VR
From the Quest to Varjo, NVIDIA to Apple, three technologies take us towards the Metaverse over a multi-decade technology cycle. We hear from The Glimpse Group’s CEO about what they are and where these technologies are going.
Omniverse In-Depth with Richard Kerris, VP NVIDIA
Richard Kerris is VP of Omniverse Development Platform at NVIDIA. During GTC22 I had a chance to speak to Richard to clarify questions about Omniverse and its potential.
Features: Product In-Depth
Autodesk continues to show that AutoCAD technology offers powerful benefits for multi-stakeholder collaboration across both AEC and manufacturing workflows.
Product In-Depth: Ricoh THETA X for the AEC Industry
Ricoh’s THETA X is a state-of-the-art 360-degree spherical camera system offers AEC/O industry professionals time and cost-saving benefits.
Clarity for Revit Workflows Brings New Space Planning to Automation Software Suite
Have you ever wanted a robot to stay at the firm all night and grind out all the tedious Revit model coordination work? If so, it’s time you meet IMAGINiT Clarity
Features: Firm and Artist Profiles
BIM with Vectorworks is behind a small architecture studio in Halifax—making a big impact one building at a time.
GKV — Diversification and Adaptability with Vectorworks
Modular construction is just another sector specialty for this New York City architecture firm that excels at delivering design services in large part due to its agile BIM platform.
Pandemic Footing—Flansburgh's Deft Response to Remote BIM Workflows
A well-tested and efficient set of digital technologies allowed a mid-sized Boston architecture firm to move seamlessly to a pandemic footing. This is the story of how Flansburg Architects remoted their Open BIM workflow to serve clients around the world.
Good UX (user-experience) design is paramount in successful BIM applications and UX design practices will improve outcomes in BIM industry.
How generative design can change the process of product development
Generative Design is transforming the product design process. This Viewpoint article overviews the various ways Generative Design works to make products better.
Inspiring the Next Generation—Young People in Engineering
The world is experiencing a shortage of engineers and scientists across numerous STEM-based industries. One way to solve this problem and boost well-qualified young professionals is to look at how to boost STEM studies from a young age and increase the participation of girls and underrepresented groups.
In this featured video, Architosh showcases the key features in Vectorworks 2017 so that readers and users of this software can get excited about what comes next! Vectorworks 2018 is just around the corner.
Featured Video: The New OrthoGraph I System
In this featured video Architosh showcases all the capabilities and uses of the all new OrthoGraph I mobile cloud-based app for Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, used in conjunction with laser distance meters like the Leica DISTO D2. Learn how to streamline field dimensioning and take data straight into BIM and CAD applications.
Featured Video: The All New Vectorworks 2017
In this featured video, Architosh showcases all the new great features in the new Vectorworks 2017 product range, including some BIM interoperability capabilities including native Revit import.
- Sep 27, 22 – Autodesk Begins New Era for Future of Architecture [07:00 am] 0 responses
- Sep 12, 22 – The New AutoCAD Web—Streamlined Collaboration for CAD Professionals [12:35 pm] 1 response
- Aug 25, 22 – Slowing the Climate Crisis—Habit Studio Firm Profile [09:12 am] 0 responses
- Jul 18, 22 – Why Good UX Design Matters in the BIM Software Industry [08:19 pm] 0 responses
- Jul 11, 22 – The Roberts Interview—Ahead of the Graphisoft 2022 Release Event [08:26 am] 0 responses
- Jun 28, 22 – The Glimpse Group — CEO Talks to Architosh About AR/VR [12:30 pm] 0 responses
- May 26, 22 – Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 — AI, Upskilling Users and Performance [12:00 pm] 0 responses
- May 03, 22 – The Gift That Keeps On Giving—Vectorworks Talks Apple Silicon [03:20 pm] 1 response
- May 03, 22 – Product In-Depth: Ricoh THETA X for the AEC Industry [08:04 am] 0 responses
- Apr 22, 22 – Fireside Chat: Bricsys CEO Rahul Kejriwal Talks About BricsCAD to Architosh [09:23 am] 0 responses
- Apr 13, 22 – How generative design can change the process of product development [08:30 am] 0 responses
- Apr 07, 22 – Inspiring the Next Generation—Young People in Engineering [08:39 am] 0 responses
- Apr 06, 22 – GKV — Diversification and Adaptability with Vectorworks [07:38 pm] 0 responses
- Apr 04, 22 – Omniverse In-Depth with Richard Kerris, VP NVIDIA [01:15 pm] 0 responses
- Mar 23, 22 – Viewpoint: Challenges of BIM Implementation from an Architect’s Perspective [09:11 pm] 0 responses
- Mar 22, 22 – Is ARES the neXt AutoCAD? [01:00 pm] 0 responses
- Mar 18, 22 – Tech Soft 3D Advances CAD Technologies — New Accelerations [06:05 pm] 0 responses
- Mar 08, 22 – Japanese AEC Giant Selects Graebert ARES CAD Technologies — Learn Why [01:12 am] 0 responses
- Jan 28, 22 – Procore’s Latest Innovations—Platform Updates and Global Expansion [06:45 am] 0 responses
- Jan 21, 22 – Chip Technology, Geopolitics, and the CAD Industry [01:40 pm] 0 responses