2021 Tech Trends explores impacts and accelerations of both CAD/3D and larger ICT trends, with key input from CAD and 3D industry executives.
Bentley's Now Public—YII20 Highlights and Re-Attacking the Architecture Market
This in-depth feature looks into Bentley’s new positions in the global infrastructure market, including a deeper look at the Architecture sector.
Synergy and Alignment — The APIs Democratizing Role
APIs can open more than just Revit—generating productivity gains by delivering a customizable flexible production system for AEC—and synergizing with larger ICT innovations.
Autodesk’s CEO looks beyond the controversy and aims to foster confidence in its long-term vision for architects.
BIM is Central to Vectorworks' Growth Strategy—Upcoming Technologies Revealed
Vectorworks is treating its BIM/CAD platform like an “OS” for design while building out features for ever-sharper market advantages in specific industry verticals.
INSIDER: Ladybug Tools Aim to Take Environmental Analysis to Wider Audience
Architosh talks with ‘Ladybug Tools’ co-founders Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari and Chris Mackey, about their young software company’s near future with computational design tools technology that aims to be more democratized soon.
Features: Product In-Depth
The future of Bentley’s ProjectWise 365 looks bright—technical advances, standards adoption, and carry-over from traditional ProjectWise customers all suggest good things for Bentley.
Smart Cities Tech—How ADRF Addresses the Always Connected Challenge
Both Smart Infrastructure and higher demands by people and their enterprises are placing a premium on always-on RF (cellular) based networks. ADRF’s technologies are solving these 21 st century challenges.
National Engineering Firm Becomes Far More Agile with VDI via GPU Workstations
Most large AEC firms with multiple locations seek out agility for their operations. Southland Industries in the United States accomplished this recently with VDI via GPU workstations from Workspot.
Features: Firm and Artist Profiles
A Florida architecture firm, strongly oriented towards energy-performant design, has journeyed to BIM with Vectorworks Architect and isn’t looking back.
From Mountain Top to Watering Hole — The Design Work of Rosan Bosch Studio
A world-leader in how design can affect behavior, especially in learning situations, shares details about their process, methods, and tools of the trade.
The Sensible Pathway to Open BIM — One German Firm's Story
ARP ArchitektenPartnerschaft with Vectorworks has benefitted from a scalable pathway to BIM, from little BIM to Big BIM with Open BIM.
For the construction industry to match productivity gains made in other industries, digitization based on open standards must prevail.
7 Reasons Why BIM Adoption is Important for Architects
Understanding why BIM for Architects matters for project success is explored in seven key areas — helping to drive BIM adoption by architects.
Viewpoint: Accelerated Efficiency with Data-Driven Design
Data-driven design is more efficient and more useful than model-driven design. Nemetschek’s Chief of Planning and Design Division explains why.
In this featured video, Architosh showcases the key features in Vectorworks 2017 so that readers and users of this software can get excited about what comes next! Vectorworks 2018 is just around the corner.
Featured Video: The New OrthoGraph I System
In this featured video Architosh showcases all the capabilities and uses of the all new OrthoGraph I mobile cloud-based app for Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, used in conjunction with laser distance meters like the Leica DISTO D2. Learn how to streamline field dimensioning and take data straight into BIM and CAD applications.
Featured Video: The All New Vectorworks 2017
In this featured video, Architosh showcases all the new great features in the new Vectorworks 2017 product range, including some BIM interoperability capabilities including native Revit import.
- Feb 15, 21 – Member Access — (emTech) Section Plus for Xpresso #24 [04:30 pm] 0 responses
- Feb 05, 21 – Building Bridges, Not Fences — Open Standards Are Key [12:57 pm] 0 responses
- Feb 05, 21 – 7 Reasons Why BIM Adoption is Important for Architects [11:01 am] 0 responses
- Jan 26, 21 – Viewpoint: Accelerated Efficiency with Data-Driven Design [06:59 am] 0 responses
- Jan 17, 21 – 2021 Tech Trends—CAD/3D Industry Executives Share Thoughts [07:46 pm] 0 responses
- Jan 16, 21 – Member Access — (emTech) Section Plus for Xpresso #23 [07:18 pm] 0 responses
- Dec 21, 20 – A Journey to BIM—Dialing in Softness with Sun Path Precision [12:50 pm] 0 responses
- Dec 13, 20 – Member Access — (emTech) Section Plus for Xpresso #22 [01:27 pm] 0 responses
- Dec 08, 20 – Viewpoint: Saving the UK Construction Industry—the Signs of Recovery [08:44 am] 0 responses
- Dec 02, 20 – Bentley’s Now Public—YII20 Highlights and Re-Attacking the Architecture Market [12:08 pm] 1 response
- Nov 26, 20 – Viewpoint: Nemetschek Group — The Power of Paradigm Shifts [02:27 pm] 0 responses
- Nov 13, 20 – Member Access — (emTech) Section Plus for Xpresso #21 [08:12 am] 0 responses
- Oct 26, 20 – From Mountain Top to Watering Hole — The Design Work of Rosan Bosch Studio [08:12 pm] 0 responses
- Oct 21, 20 – How Technology Can Support Social Distancing [11:39 am] 0 responses
- Oct 15, 20 – The Evolved Office — Smaller and More Collaborative [07:18 am] 0 responses
- Oct 03, 20 – Synergy and Alignment — The APIs Democratizing Role [05:39 pm] 1 response
- Oct 01, 20 – AEC Inflection Point — The Story of the Revit Revolt [01:49 pm] 0 responses
- Oct 01, 20 – The Pre-Revolt Factors — Why the Open Letter [01:43 pm] 0 responses
- Oct 01, 20 – What’s Beyond Revit — Anagnost on Autodesk AEC Futures [01:38 pm] 1 response
- Sep 25, 20 – The Sensible Pathway to Open BIM — One German Firm’s Story [01:57 pm] 0 responses