Virtual and Augmented Reality have long histories but likely equally long and dazzling futures.
Two Years In — Autodesk's Assistance to Notre-Dame in Paris
BIM technologies are giving the most famous cathedral in the French capital a fighting chance to return to visitors in time for the 2024 Olympic Games.
SIGGRAPH 2021 — Year of the Metaverse, and Virtual and Global Production (Part 2)
Part 2 of our SIGGRAPH report covers technologies from rendering to animation and beyond to the hardware to accelerate both.
Artificial intelligence in the global construction market is booming as major contractors look to offset labor and industry talent shortages.
From Six to One — How Vectorworks is Focusing on Interiors Professionals
It turns out interiors professionals are flocking more and more to Vectorworks.
TestFit.io — Architecture Needs a Better User Experience
Could the field of architecture offer a different kind of experience for clients? TestFit.io’s founder, a trained architect himself believes so. TestFit.io technology is enabling architects to get paid for work they use to give away for free. And the good news is architecture can get better and architects can be more valued.
Features: Product In-Depth
AMD hardware-accelerated raytracing is core to AMD RDNA 2 architecture, boosting both offline and adding real-time rendering to the mix.
Bentley's ProjectWise 365 Has Gone SaaS—Brings Broad Market and Platform Appeal to AECO Industry
The future of Bentley’s ProjectWise 365 looks bright—technical advances, standards adoption, and carry-over from traditional ProjectWise customers all suggest good things for Bentley.
Smart Cities Tech—How ADRF Addresses the Always Connected Challenge
Both Smart Infrastructure and higher demands by people and their enterprises are placing a premium on always-on RF (cellular) based networks. ADRF’s technologies are solving these 21 st century challenges.
Features: Firm and Artist Profiles
A well-tested and efficient set of digital technologies allowed a mid-sized Boston architecture firm to move seamlessly to a pandemic footing. This is the story of how Flansburg Architects remoted their Open BIM workflow to serve clients around the world.
A Journey to BIM—Dialing in Softness with Sun Path Precision
A Florida architecture firm, strongly oriented towards energy-performant design, has journeyed to BIM with Vectorworks Architect and isn’t looking back.
From Mountain Top to Watering Hole — The Design Work of Rosan Bosch Studio
A world-leader in how design can affect behavior, especially in learning situations, shares details about their process, methods, and tools of the trade.
3D technologies and their development and present future offer CAD-based industries exciting changes for the future of work in MCAD and AEC.
How Construction Firms Can Recover the Sector in 2021
Remote construction work has been especially hard on the construction sector. This article explains why and what industry leaders are saying.
Building Bridges, Not Fences — Open Standards Are Key
For the construction industry to match productivity gains made in other industries, digitization based on open standards must prevail.
In this featured video, Architosh showcases the key features in Vectorworks 2017 so that readers and users of this software can get excited about what comes next! Vectorworks 2018 is just around the corner.
Featured Video: The New OrthoGraph I System
In this featured video Architosh showcases all the capabilities and uses of the all new OrthoGraph I mobile cloud-based app for Apple iOS and Google Android mobile devices, used in conjunction with laser distance meters like the Leica DISTO D2. Learn how to streamline field dimensioning and take data straight into BIM and CAD applications.
Featured Video: The All New Vectorworks 2017
In this featured video, Architosh showcases all the new great features in the new Vectorworks 2017 product range, including some BIM interoperability capabilities including native Revit import.
- Oct 18, 21 – AMD’s RDNA 2 Architecture—Behind the Radeon Pro W6600’s Stellar Performance [09:01 am] 0 responses
- Sep 09, 21 – The Evolving Immersive Experience (VR/AR/XR) [01:31 am] 0 responses
- Sep 07, 21 – Viewpoint: The Exciting Future of Engineering Graphics [03:01 am] 0 responses
- Aug 27, 21 – Two Years In — Autodesk’s Assistance to Notre-Dame in Paris [10:26 am] 2 responses
- Aug 19, 21 – SIGGRAPH 2021 — Year of the Metaverse, and Virtual and Global Production (Part 2) [08:54 pm] 0 responses
- Aug 18, 21 – SIGGRAPH 2021 — Year of the Metaverse, and Virtual and Global Production (Part 1) [09:12 pm] 0 responses
- Aug 18, 21 – Pandemic Footing—Flansburgh’s Deft Response to Remote BIM Workflows [12:58 pm] 0 responses
- Aug 09, 21 – Nemetschek Talks to Architosh About Reconstruct and AI in Construction [12:16 pm] 0 responses
- Jul 26, 21 – INSIDER: Introduction — Five Rising Stars [02:00 pm] 2 responses
- Jul 26, 21 – INSIDER: Remote Work Has A New Partner in Varjo’s VR-3 and XR-3 Headsets [07:22 am] 0 responses
- Jul 26, 21 – INSIDER: The Fourth Revolution—How Spacemaker AI Optimizes Architecture Development [07:00 am] 0 responses
- Jul 23, 21 – INSIDER: Shapr3D is Bold on Apple and CAD Dominance [06:47 am] 0 responses
- Jul 20, 21 – INSIDER: Augmented Intelligence: Digital Blue Foam’s Alternative Approach to Generative Design in Architecture [01:00 pm] 0 responses
- Jul 02, 21 – INSIDER: Beyond the CDE — Layer App and its Remarkable Fluid Power [06:39 am] 0 responses
- Jun 18, 21 – From Six to One — How Vectorworks is Focusing on Interiors Professionals [01:28 pm] 0 responses
- May 17, 21 – The Wild is Changing the Realities of Work—The Pandemic Just Helped [02:02 pm] 0 responses
- Apr 15, 21 – TestFit.io — Architecture Needs a Better User Experience [08:14 am] 0 responses
- Apr 12, 21 – The M1 Mac mini vs iMac Pro 2017 vs Everyone (Part 1) [12:52 pm] 0 responses
- Apr 12, 21 – The M1 Mac mini vs iMac Pro 2017 vs Everyone (Part 2) [12:51 pm] 0 responses
- Apr 09, 21 – Join M1 25 Beta Group for Architosh [10:34 am] 0 responses