In this Featured Video Architosh looks at Autodesk Fusion 360’s “collaboration” capabilities and how they offer advantages over rival or older MCAD solutions for product design and engineering workflows. Watch the video below to learn more.
Autodesk Fusion 360 – Collaboration
Benefits and Features: What You Learn in the Video
- Built for Social: Design and Engineering is a social process
- Access the right information at the right time
- Stakeholders collaborate untethered from the old file format exchange problems
- Single-Point of Access: to discussions, markups, previous versions, etc.
- Access to entire collaboration process on mobile (iOS)
- Truss cross-platform Mac and Windows and mobile device access via Apple iOS
- Immediate nature of communication
Most Important Statement in Video
“The advantages of using Autodesk Fusion 360 for collaboration are so obvious, it’s hard to imagine continuing to execute on projects in any other way. It would be like going back to email to keep up with your friends rather than using Facebook.”
To learn more about all these benefits watch the video above. To learn more about Autodesk Fusion 360 go here.