Paris, France: Abvent Group from France announces the release of the 2nd version of the award-winning 3D immersion software—Twinmotion. The French leaders of architectural software manufacturers made the announcement on December 14, 2017, based on the feedback received from the users after the launch of Twin motion 2018 software wrote on their website.
Twinmotion 2018 V2
French software developer finally brings in new shades of excellent compatibility with new technologies like virtual reality and interoperability with other architectural design tools. With lined up seminars for Twin motion 2018 version 2, take a look at the new features for pre-webinars attendance.
Key Updates and Features
- VR compatibility: New version is compatible with popular VR tools including Oculus Rift and HTC Vive controllers allowing users to immerse themselves into BIMmotion with VR controllers upon activation of VR mode in BIM platform.
- Environmental setting options: Sun power, ambient power, and white balance are the newly added environmental adjustment options for v2 of Twinmotion 2018 for customization of the real-time environment.
- Overdraw: This newly added option to image and video output sets a fine percentage of pixel rendering to maintain the quality of resolution, in fact, improved especially for the reflections in the designs.
- External party compatibility: Abvent’s Twinmotion 2018 v2 will have excellent compatibility with the other popular product from the French software developer, Artlantis 6.5 to bring 3D artists closer to VR. Artists using Artlantis will have the option to export their works to Twinmotion document on both Mac and Windows OS.
- Other features: Other miscellaneous feature enhancement includes texture preview which makes it possible to duplicate the material. Alongside, a new function of statistics is added to show the information of FPS, GPU/CPU usage, file loading time, the counter of polygons/objects/textures, last image render time and the last video render time.
While new material mode allows choosing between “Apply a material only to an object” and “Replace a material with a new one.
- Saving Features: AutoSave and Incremental Save have been added which allow saving files which you are working on. AutoSave allows saving your files at intervals that are pre-defined and the later can give you backtrack to the previous version of your file which is saved.
- Online Platform: Twinlinker is the online platform of Twinmotion. It allows you to upload images, videos, and panoramas to Twinlinker and share them easily and quickly with your clients.
Improvements in Twin motion 2018 v2: As the website states, there can be roughly more than 480 significant improvements witnessed in version 2, some of which will include synchronization with ArchiCAD, user library and newly added features to the resource library.
01 – This video demonstrates the new enhancements to Twinmotion 2018 in V2.
Improved stability with BIMmotion at the launch of BIMmotion file or closing of a window is remarkably updated. Also, Twin motion user library and resource library configuration elements can be easily located on both Windows and Mac.
All in all, v2 is all set to help 3D artists, architects and AEC industry designers with a more user-friendly interface. More features of Abvent’s Twin motion 2018 v2 can be learned here.
[…] https://architosh.com/2017/12/twinmotion-2018-v2-out-now-first-look-at-features-and-improvements/ […]
Comments are closed.