Graphisoft of Hungary is hosting a special event later this month on architectural visualization. The event title “Architectural Visualization achieves Hollywood standards: ArchiCAD 18 meets Cinema 4D” correctly expresses the new visualization power both in the new recently released ArchiCAD 18 as well as the latest version of CINEMA 4D.
The live webinar takes place on 23 September 2014 and will present the professional architectural visualization and rendering workflow using ArchiCAD 18 and CINEMA 4D Studio. Details include:
- GRAPHISOFT’s ArchiCAD 18 delivers innovations for architectural designers making the BIM workflow smoother, including CineRender—a brand new rendering engine with high end photorealistic rendering capabilities—developed by Maxon of Germany the makers of CINEMA 4D
- CINEMA 4D Studio is the very best that Maxon has to offer for professional 3D artists, enabling professionals to unleash their creativity and design in 3D without limits
The focus will be on creating models in ArchiCAD 18, using CineRender to product stunning photorealistic images and also exporting the models out from ArchiCAD 18 to Maxon’s CINEMA 4D to further enhance your modeling and visualization workflow, including animation and other imagery techniques.
Register for Live Event
- Tuesday, 23 September, 2014, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm (Sydney) — register here
- Tuesday, 23 September, 2014, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (London) — register here
- Tuesday, 23 September, 2014, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (Los Angeles) — register here
For more information visit here.