Technology and Design News—Curated by Architosh
Every week we highlight the stories—here below—that we think our readers will find most interesting. Curated News by Architosh.
This week news has broke that Apple has been hit with a massive EU tax bill. And Computerworld has a report on an Apple ‘Back to the Mac’ event looming later in the year.
- Inside Apple’s 2016 MacBook Pro: Graphics processing unit choices (@AppleInsider 31 Aug)
- Mossberg: The post-Jobs Apple has soared financially, but lacks a breakthrough product (@Recode 31 Aug)
- Apple Found To Have Received Illegal Tax Benefits, Ordered To Pay $14.5 Billion In Back Taxes (@Forbes – 30 Aug)
- Expect an Apple ‘Back to the Mac’ event this year (@Computerworld – 30 Aug)
- Apple’s Tax Game Is Hurting Economic Growth (@Technology Review – 31 Aug)
- Intel Tries to Rearchitect the Computer—and Itself (@TechnologyReview – 24 Aug)