Nvidia will be at SIGGRAPH 2011 in Vancouver this year demonstrating and showing its latest graphics technologies. Visitors to the Nvidia booth (#453) will be treated to a showing of some of the company’s latest solutions.
The company’s graphics solutions will be powering a range of new 3D and CAD applications useful to designers, engineers and digital content professionals. Industry leaders such as Autodesk, Adobe and Dassault Systemes will be on hand to highlight new tools and techniques that take advantage of Nvidia Professional graphics solutions.
Features and Events
There will be a range of interesting events taking place during the conference. These include:
- Nvidia-sponsored Autodesk Student Experience – Aug 7 , 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Held at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
- Nvidia Tech Talks – Aug 8 , 9:00 am – 5:30 pm. Held in the West Building, Room 220.
- Nvidia Innovation Theater – held all three days Aug 9, 10 and 11 in the booth.
- Nvidia Sketch Match. Sponsored by Dell, contestants race the clock to compete against fellow illustrators, animators and designers for great prizes.
- NVArt Competition. Nvidia and the CGSociety put this on
Nvidia will also be demonstrating and giving away three new just-announced ThinkPad Tablets from Lenovo in the Nvidia booth during SIGGRAPH.
To learn more about Nvidia go to: www.nvidia.com