MAXON Computer has unveiled the latest release of its award-winning 3D software suite, Cinema 4D R 11.5. This new upgrade provides powerful new image quality, rendering and workflow improvements and offers updates to key modules like motion graphics–MoGraph 2– and packed with new 3D animation features.
New Features in Cinema 4D R 11.5
- Superior Rendering Improvements – New bucket rendering and a significant retooling of the render engine itself lead to vastly improved render speeds an quality. R11.5 takes true advantage of the latest state-of-the-art multi-core processors and adds new render instancing.
- Enhanced Picture Viewer – the new Picture Viewer in R11.5 offers a vast set of new creative tools to reviewing and editing images and animations, including features like Render History with the ability to compare renders, plus image filters and adjustments, post filter effects and layer management. The RAM player enables users to play back animations with sound even while the rest of the job is being rendered.
- New MoGraph 2 – the new features for motion graphics include new MoDynamics, an optimized physics simulation package with hundred of objects that can be easily be made to collide or be affected by such forces as gravity or friction; plus PolyFX for providing quick and easy explosion effects; plus MoSpline for cloning existing splines and animating them with forces and effectors.
- Improved Interoperability – numerous improvements with R11.5 offer users better integration with programs like Adobe’s After Effects, including support for additional object types; support for Apple’s Motion now includes export of 3D data; plus support for Autodesk FBX 2010 allows for quick and easy interchange between a variety of 3D applications.
- Snow Leopard and Windows 7 Support – with R11.5 the company continues to build on its legacy of leading-edge support of the very latest operating systems. R11.5 is fully compatible with Apple’s Mac OS X Snow Leopard, including access to up to 64 GB of virtual memory.
“MAXON is committed to providing powerful enhancements to CINEMA 4D that really improve the productivity of users across various disciplines, including film, broadcast, architecture, product visualization, games, multimedia and more,” states Harald Egel, MAXON co-founder and CEO. “The many improvements in the new Release 11.5 will help all customers gain even better results, save valuable time and resources.”
“CINEMA 4D gives my design team the ability to make miracles happen within ridiculously tight deadlines,” said John LePore, associate creative director for Perception NYC. “The new features and enhancements in Release 11.5, especially those in MoGraph 2, truly augment an already mind-blowing arsenal of creative tools.”
Cinema 4D R11.5 is available now, including the new MoGraph 2 module. To learn more visit them online or visit your nearest MAXON dealer.
To read a recent product review of Cinema 4D go here.
Comments for this story are closed