Enscape, one of the leaders in real-time, interactive rendering software for the AEC industry, has announced its first available solution for the Mac platform—Enscape for Mac for SketchUp 2021, Open Beta.
Free Open Beta
Available as a free open beta, this first release allows Mac users in AEC to tap the powers and ease of use of Enscape when integrated with Trimble’s SketchUp 2021.
This initial open beta release has 70 percent feature parity with Enscape 3.1 and includes the core design workflow features in the software as it operates in the Windows environment. The free beta is only available for English users globally.
“This is an exciting opportunity for users to test Enscape for Mac for free and tell us what they think,” said Joachim Hirsch, Head of Product Management at Enscape. “We encourage beta testers to share their feedback with us so we can further improve and develop the software to better meet their needs before the official release.”
With the open beta version, everyone can test Enscape for Mac for free and enjoy the following features:
- Real-time visualization – visualize models in real-time in the Enscape rendering window.
- Real-time walkthrough – navigate rendered projects with the walk, fly, and perspective modes.
- Export options – export and share design ideas with still render, panorama, and web standalone options.
- Visual Settings – use a range of atmosphere, image, capture, and rendering settings to create the perfect look.
- Material Editor – use height maps and adjust textures to increase the level of realism.
This is just the initial release of Enscape for Mac for SketchUp 2021 and more features will follow in the near future, reports the company. Added features coming will include:
- Video creation (animations)
- Enscape Asset Library
- Virtual Reality
- Batch Rendering
- Additional real-time walkthrough views (two-point and orthogonal)
- Image effects in visual settings
For those interested to learn more about Enscape’s plan for future Mac development, they can register here.
Download the Beta
To learn more about how to work in Enscape with SketchUp 2021 visit this new video on the Mac release below.