Maxon, the makers of the popular 3D professional software, Cinema 4D, have announced their first 3D and Motion show for 2021.
The event is scheduled for Wednesday, 17 March 2021. It takes places at 8:30 AM PDT / 11:30 AM EDT.
The free virtual show is aimed at content creators across various industries where 2D, 3D, motion design, VFX (visual special effects), and visualization take place, often in various combinations. Key industries include Hollywood film and broadcast television VFX, product and industrial design visualizations and animations, AEC industry renderings and animations, and motion design across broadcast television and other industries.
There will be a series of presentations from:
- Jonas Pilz is Product Marketing Specialist, Cinema 4D evangelist, and Master Trainer at Maxon. Previously as a freelance 3D generalist, he created visualizations and animations for designated industrial clients and television with Cinema 4D.
- 9:00 am PT – “Procedural Rail Tracks, Streets, and Power Lines”
- Elly Wade is a UK-based expert trainer and self-taught Cinema 4D artist who loves to set up fast ways to create beautiful monograph designs, with quick workflows for combining them with After Effects.
- 10:30 am PT – “Creating a ‘Release the Kraken’ Scene in Cinema 4D and Redshift”
- Athanasios Pozantzis, a.k.a. “Noseman”, is a Cinema 4D Master Trainer, tutor, and creator of educational content for Maxon products, particularly Cinema 4D.
- 12:00pm PT – “Mixing Procedural, Art-Directable, and Dynamic Setups: Jellyfish School”
- Daniel “Hashi” Hashimoto, AKA “Action Movie Dad”, is Senior Content Creator at Maxon and producer of the ever-popular “Cheap Tricks” and other VFX tutorials.
- 1:30 pm PT – “Creating Invisible Things in After Effects”
You can learn more about Maxon’s first 3D & Motion show of 2021 here.