AMD Radeon ProRender is a fast and easy physically-based rendering engine that can take rendering to the next level on virtually any GPU, any CPU, and any OS in over a dozen leading digital content creation and CAD applications.
Relaunch of GPUOpen
Along with the relaunch of GPUOpen there are some exciting changes for developers looking to integrate Radeon ProRender into their applications with a preview of the next generation rendering engine, new and updated plug-ins for Blender, Houdini, Maya, and Unreal Engine.
New and Updated Plug-Ins
- A new plug-in for Unreal Engine with Vulkan API-based Full Spectrum Rendering and AI-accelerated denoising.
- Updated plug-in for SideFX Houdini with support for the Houdini principled shader.
- Updated plug-in for Autodesk Maya with support for Maya 2020, Esphere’s Ornatrix hair plug-in, and a preview of Radeon ProRender 2.0 rendering.
- Updated plug-in for Blender with support for Blender 2.83, rendering OpenVBD volumes, and a preview of Radeon ProRender 2.0 rendering.
Updates for Developers
- The AMD Radeon ProRender Developer Suite is now available on the redesigned GPUOpen.com web site.
- It is now easier for developers to implement with a permissive Apache License 2.0.
- Open-source versions of all our Radeon ProRender plug-ins available on GPUOpen.
- AMD Radeon Rays 4.0, an update to our high-performance ray intersection acceleration library.
- Beta SDK of our next-generation AMD Radeon ProRender 2.0 rendering engine.
Watch the May 2020 Radeon ProRender showreel video