Join thousands of fellow scholars, creative practitioners, and industry professionals in various existing and/or emerging communities within computer graphics and interactive techniques, and submit your work for consideration.
This year’s conference particularly aims to cultivate innovative scholarship and practices that integrate, immerse, and aspire to make a positive contribution to the world around us.
Whether you will be a first-time attendee or a conference veteran, presenting at SIGGRAPH 2016 is an incredible opportunity that will take your career to the next level.
SIGGRAPH is seeking submissions of four major categories
- Computer Animation Festival
Click here to learn more about each category and program. Submit your work and become part of an esteemed group by demonstrating your greatness to the largest computer graphics and interactive techniques community in the world.
Important Submission Deadlines
Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by a highly experienced and qualified jury comprised of top scholars and practitioners from a plethora of specializations. All submission deadlines are strictly enforced.
Verify deadlines in your time zone via The World Clock Converter as deadlines are 22:00 UTC/GMT.
- Student Volunteer Team Leader Application—12 January 2016
- Art Papers—17 January 2016
- Technical Papers
- 18 January 2016 (Submission form due)
- 19 January 2016 (Paper deadline)
- 20 January 2016 (Upload deadline)
- Production Session—30 January 2016
- Student Volunteer Application—9 February 2016
- General Submissions—16 February 2016
- Posters—26 April 2016
Feel free to contact SIGGRAPH 2016 Program Chairs regarding the submission process.