InSili, a company based in Granada, Spain, is thrilled to introduce iSwift version 2.0 of the first Objective-C to Swift converter for Mac.
Easily converting existing Objective-C files
Developed exclusively for Mac OS X, and optimized for El Capitan, iSwift offers automatic as-you-type conversion of your Objective-C sources to Apple’s Swift language along with a full-featured Objective-C editor. Featuring an easy-to-use interface, iSwift is the best way to convert and translate your existing Objective-C files, Cocoa or iOS, to Swift on the fly, making Xcode project migration a lot easier.
iSwift, with its intuitive approach, can help minimize the time needed for converting old Objective-C projects to the new Swift language, or simply make learning Swift fun.
“Every OS X or iOS developer has loads of code and libraries written in Objective-C and this is holding back lots of us from fully converting to Swift,” said InSili.co’s Chief Software Architect, Ioannis Zafeiropoulos, “and that’s why I decided to make this whole process a lot easier. By creating what Apple has obviously missed from its latest Xcode releases: a tool which helps to automatically convert Objective-C to Swift.”
- Easy-to-use, intuitive UI
- Batteries-included: You don’t need to install anything – It just works
- Ultra fast: Automatic as-you-type live conversion from Objective-C to Swift
- Drag’n’Drop: Drop your Objective-C source onto the App icon, import the file and have it instantly converted
- Advanced: Syntax Highlighting, Autocompletion, Live Syntax Checking & Error Reporting and Lots of Advanced editing options – powered by Peppermint
- Sophisticated: deep syntax recognition (including Objective-C 2.0)
- Valid Swift 2.0 and 2.1 code output
- OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later
- Intel 32/64-bit processor
- 18.7 MB available disk space
Pricing and Availability
iSwift 2.0 is available for $13.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies – VAT, where applicable, not included) and is available worldwide through the iSwift website iSwift 2.0: http://iswift.org. For those who wish to try iSwift, click here.
Located in Granada, Spain, InSili.co was founded in 2011 by Ioannis Zafeiropoulos, and is focused on building beautiful apps for OS X and iOS. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2015 InSili.co. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.