AKVIS announces the major update of AKVIS AirBrush. The software creates airbrush drawings from photos and the new version 3.0 provides an improved photo to drawing effect, a watermark feature, new tools and brushes, advanced print options, and other changes.
Load your image into the program and make an airbrush drawing with a mouse click! You can choose one of the ready to use presets or play with the effect settings. The program uses cutting edge airbrushing techniques, creating a masterpiece like a real artist by turning photos into realistic digital paintings for everyone from hobbyist to professional graphic designer.
In Version 3.0
- Improved Drawing Effect – The program now generates even better results, producing expressive images with the enhanced level of detail in the breathtaking airbrushing technique.
- Watermark Feature – New features in the Text tab allow adding watermarks to drawings which can be used to protect creative works or to promote brands and products.
- New Tools – Added the Toolbar with these tools: Quick Preview, Crop, Zoom, Hand, Smudge, andHistory Brush. The smart non-destructive Crop tool is available in the standalone version, for the Home Standalone, Home Deluxe, and Business licenses. The Smudge and History Brush tools are accessible only to Home Deluxe and Business licenses owners. The post-processing tools help to refine the drawing created by the program, add a handmade touch to your artwork, fade the airbrush painting effect, etc.
- Improved Print Options – It’s now possible to print high resolution images on multiple pages to get professional-quality posters.
- Also in the new version – Fixed minor bugs and some compatibility problems, added support for more RAW files, and other changes.
It is a free upgrade for recent buyers. Users, whose license is not valid for the new version, can get AirBrush v.3.0 for only $14.95. To download AKVIS AirBrush V.3.0 click here.
For those who would like to try the software a 10 day trial is available free of charge.
The software runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10; and on Mac OS X 10.6-10.10; both 32- and 64-bit operating systems. The product is available as a standalone application and as a Photoshop plugin filter.
For more information about the software, visit akvis.com/en/airbrush/.
AKVIS specializes in development of image processing software. The company was founded in 2004 by IT professionals having considerable experience in programming and software development. Since then the company has released a number of successful products: standalone applications and Photoshop plugins for Windows and Mac.