Cornucopia3D already provides a helpful, up-to-date and enjoyable online community for all 3D users, with the mindset of improving the 3D experience and e-on software applications such as VUE, Plant Factory, LumenRT, Carbon Scatter and Ozone. With their recent release of Plant Factory, audiences can now find solutions for their vegetation needs.
In particular they can now:
- Create any kind of vegetation, from simple grass to super elaborate hero trees
- Create vegetation by painting it, assembling simple building blocks, or completely graphing all plant properties
- Generate procedural geometry and materials of unlimited detail
- Animate all plant aspects using precise wind and breeze algorithms
- Export 3D vegetation to any 3D application as standard .OBJ, .3DS or animated .FBX
- Render stills and animations for compositing jobs or for use as billboards
Expand their plant library through a dedicated 3D plant model store
The Plant Factory Nursery currently has over 100 plant species that continues to grow just like a community garden. Most of the plants available are fully animated with wind and breeze and contain health and age settings.
Artist can join the Cornucopia3D Brokering program to share and sell their plant content. With current TPF compatible products the entire Plant Factory product lines are available for all VUE 11 and VUE 2014 users and other e-on software applications are in the works. Any users of standard 3D applications such as 3Ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Modo etc can benefit from the TPF content with the use of the Plant Factory Converter, a simple affordable application the converts TPF to standard 3D formats.
For simple direct access to all Plant Factory contents, free or paid visit here.
For more info on the Plant Factory.
For more info on Cornucopia3D