Siemens PLM Software will be co-hosting an online seminar with Nemetschek Vectorworks showcasing Siemens’ PLM Components in AECO (architecture, engineering, construction and operations).
Using PLM Components software, licensed by Siemens PLM Software, companies are able to integrate advanced geometric modeling capabilities and improve interoperability between differing software applications.
The webinar will feature Nemetschek Vectorworks’s chief technology officer, Dr. Biplab Sarkar, who will present information about PLM Components in Vectorworks software, which uses Siemens’ Parasolid modeling kernel.
The participants of this webinar will:
- Learn how Siemens PLM Components contribute to building modeling functionality, interoperability and constraint-based design productivity in AEC and discover its latest open technologies for collision-free motion planning. PLM Components include Parasolid, D-Cubed, Kineo and the JT toolkit
- Hear how Nemetschek Vectorworks reduces time-to-market and increases productivity with PLM Components
- Discover why the Korean Building Information Management (BIM) consortium turned to PLM Components to support a new national paradigm in AEC
The format for this webinar will include a presentation and panel discussion. Panel members include:
- Jon Rimmer, Product Marketing Manager, PLM Components, Siemens PLM Software
- Dr. Biplab Sarkar, CTO, Nemetschek Vectorworks Inc.
- Dr. Jinwon Choi, CEO & Founder, VirtualBuilders (member of K-BIM Consortium)
Registration and Details
This online seminar is free and will be held at 9:00 AM EDT and again at 2:00 pm EDT on 6 November 2013. For more information or to register, please visit here:
9:00 am session (click on link)
2:00 pm session (click on link)