One of the world’s leading software components makers in CAD and engineering software–Tech Soft 3D–will be announcing a string of new products and technologies over the next four weeks that target emerging trends affecting 3D CAD development and use across desktop, mobile and the Web.
Tech Soft 3D will release new software development kits (SDKs) that will help developers build cloud and mobile compatibility into their existing and future applications. The goal with this next set of HOOPS technology will be to enable developers to more quickly develop robot, graphic-enriched software on a faster timetable and across newer platforms.
CAD: Mobile and the Web and Moving Fast
“The engineering software industry is rapidly moving toward mobile and web environments,” said Kathleen Maher, vice president of Jon Peddie Research. “The shift has been inspired by the arrival of the iPad tablet, which has stimulated a vibrant community of developers creating point tools for design and engineering. Tech Soft 3D’s expertise and leadership in this area will help the industry meet this growing demand.”
Typically today developers have to code mobile and web applications from the ground up. Tech Soft 3D’s upcoming toolkits will allow developers to begin one step ahead freeing them to focus on core competencies rather than supporting high performance graphics on different platforms.
“Our customers demand a solution that provides end users with an experience that will accelerate design and ultimately get a product to market faster,” said CEO of GrabCAD, Hardi Meybaum. “Partnering with Tech Soft 3D and building on their proven HOOPS technologies has enabled us to do this with ease and elegance. Now we have the time and freedom to focus on what we do best.”
Update Key Products
Tech Soft 3D’s mobile and web product suite include:
- HOOPS Visualize — the industry’s most widely used visualization toolkit becomes even more robust in an updated that focuses on the high performance handling of large models and assemblies
- HOOPS Visualize for Mobile — a new product that allows engineering software developers to create mobile applications that work across all Apple iOS and Google Android devices
- HOOPS Communicator — radically updated, this true plug-in play technology enables advanced 3D visualization and model inspection in web and mobile applications for developers without any 3D expertise
- HOOPS Exchange — this upcoming release will be available for licensing in cloud/server environments, putting proven CAD data access tools in the hands of next-generation application developers for a customized final product
- HOOPS Publish — a new version of this toolkit will also be available for licensing in cloud/server environments to enable a variety of 3D data workflows, allowing for production of unique software that is untethered from the desktop
Developers Trust HOOPS
More than 500 developers trust HOOPS technology and include HOOPS technology inside their applications. Companies like Autodesk, SolidWorks and Trimble use technology from Tech Soft 3D.
“We’ve always been focused on helping software teams achieve their goals quicker than they could before,” said vice president of Products for Tech Soft 3D, Gavin Bridgeman. “This upcoming suite of products allows our partners to license reliable technology from a company they trust to be their long-term strategic technology partner.”
Architosh wil be delivering more announcement coverage for Tech Soft 3D over the next several weeks and an upcoming feature article with some very good details. So stay tuned!
For more in Tech Soft 3D please visit: www.techsoft3d.com