CAD stalwart, IMSI/Design, has announced the debut of TurboViewer for the Apple iPhone. Previously, the company announced the free DWG file viewer for the Apple iPad but now this same software is available for the popular smart phone.
“TurboViewer is now the first 3D DWG viewer for the iPhone,” stated Royal Farros, chairman and CEO of IMSI/Design. “We spent a lot of time making sure everything feels crisp and clean on the smaller footprint… TurboViewer is now an incredibly useful DWG viewer for iPhone, something people thought couldn’t be done.”
Free TurboViewer Features Include:
- Fast native 2D and 3D .DWG (Autodesk AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT) file viewing
- Fast native 2D and 3D .DXF (Autodesk) file viewing
- Full screen preview viewing during file load
- Smooth Multi-touch navigation while panning, zooming and orbiting
- Restore saved AutoCAD views to quickly display the best vision of your design
- Autosense 2D and 3D drawings to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
- Doesn’t require the Internet for remote field work
“We built TurboViewer from the ground up for the iPad and iPhone… we think architects, engineers, and designers are going to love having their plans in the palms of their hands,” Farros added.
IMSI/Design has announced that TurboViewer is the first in a series of next-generation apps designed specifically for AEC professionals and students worldwide.
TurboViewer for iPhone is free on the Apple App store through iTunes. To learn more go here.