Graphisoft, which just recently released its latest BIM program, ArchiCAD 15, will be hosting a series of webinars on June 7, 2011 (Tuesday) globally. ArchiCAD 15 contains exciting new features pertaining to the areas of design freedom, enabling architects to create, model and document just about any form they can imagine using actual intelligent BIM objects.
ArchiCAD 15’s new Shell tool is a powerful and flexible new modeling tool allowing you to create advanced form with parametric, interactive and BIM-smart data. There advancements to the ArchiCAD 3D environment includes sophisticated new 3D snapping and guide systems making modeling easier.
Global Locations and Times for Webinar
- Sydney time – 4:00 – 5:15 PM AEST. Register here
- London time – 1:00 – 2:15 PM BST. Register here
- Paris, Berlin, Madrid time – 2:00 – 3:15 PM CEST. Register here
- Moscow time – 4:00 – 5:15 PM MST. Register here
- Los Angeles time – 9:00 – 10:15 AM PDT. Register here.
Once registered you will receive an email notification confirming registration and the information needed to join the webinar. Learn more here.
To learn more about ArchiCAD 15 read our Product In-Depth feature article here.