Mirye Software of Beaverton, Oregon, has announced that it is shipping Shade 12 for Mac and Windows. The acclaimed 3D modeling and rendering software has dramatic new improvements, including support for 64-bit systems and a new user interface.
Shade 12 also features powerful new rendering and a new support for network rendering via ShadeGrid.
The New Shade 12
The new Shade 12 features a completely redesigned user interface that intelligently groups tool set and allows users to immediately switch between established workspaces, such as modeling, animation and rendering, or setup custom workspaces. New preview options include GLSL Phong rendering (with OpenGL 2.0 support), fast preview rendering and preview stereoscopic 3D.
Other key new features include:
- SketchModeler and PhotoModeler – turn 2D illustrations and photos into 3D
- New Modeling Options – new powerful mirror tool allows you to mirror geometry, new magnet tool creates deforming geometry options, and new non-destructive cage modeling and deformation for altering geometry, especially for animation
- 3D Rendering Options – Advanced stereoscopic export for new Blu-Ray and 3D TVs and monitors and the Nvidia 3D VISION platform.
- Volumetric Lighting
- New Materials Options — support for volumetric materials, etc.
- Displacement, Normal Mapping
- Subsurface Scattering — depict surfaces that allow penetration of light. Create complicated hues and shadows such as those associated with jade, marble, plastics and human skin
- COLLADA import/export — Import COLLADA animation (Shade Pro only), export COLLADA format
Shade Basic is 99.USD, Shade Standard Edition is 349.USD and Shade Pro is 749.USD. Owners of Shade 10 can upgrade at a discount. Shade 8 users have a very limited time to upgrade to Shade 12. Shade 12 can be downloaded immediately and there is a trial version here: www.shadetrial.com
Shade is originally developed in Japanese by the E Frontier Corporation of Japan. Mirye Software publishes Shade 3D and also provides the Mori Shade 3D Collections and Meshbox 3D model libraries.
For more info go to: www.miryestore.com
[…] the rest here: Mirye Software ships Shade v12 3D software for Mac | Architosh If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it! Tagged with: free mac […]
Comments are closed.