3Dconnexion, the maker of 3D mice control and input devices, has announced the support of Google’s SketchUp 8 and SketchUp Pro 8 modeling software. 3Dconnexion’s 3D mice provide SketchUp users with advanced control of their designs and workspace for increased productivity when modeling buildings, furniture, appliances, cars and more.
3Dconnextion mice offer SketchUp 8 and Pro 8 users the following features:
- Superior Navigation — simultaneously pan, zoom, and rotate your model as if holding it in your hand
- Superior Modeling — 3D mice also offer a superior control of modeling when working with the new Solid Tools modeling operations for creating, editing and validating multiple shapes
- Precise Control — patented six-degrees of freedom (6DoF) sensor is capable of detecting inut as small as four micrometers for smooth and natural control of the sketch or 3D model
- Improved Efficiency — programmable buttons provide quick access to commonly used software features
- Intelligent 3D Navigation — Sets the center of the rotation to a point on the model that is nearest to the display screen center, which is helpful at higher zoom levels, or SketchUp users can pick a new center of rotation point for an individual modeling task
The entire 3Dconnexion product line is compatible with SketchUp 8 series products, including the Professional Series with the SpacePilot PRO (399.USD) and SpaceExplorer (299.USD) and the Standard Series with the SpaceNavigator (99.USD) and SpaceNavigator for Notebooks (129.USD).
To learn more visit: www.3Dconnexion.com