Nemetschek North America is offering its popular Top 10 Tricks Series of webcasts for CAD users who may have missed this series before. The company will be revealing the Top 10 Tricks in Vectorworks 2010 selected by designers across the world.
Each session is a free one-hour long webcast that will show you Vectorworks 2010 and how to save valuable time accomplishing various tasks and processes. Some of the topics for this series include:
- Unified 3D modeling environment
- Use of new Dimensional Constraint Manager from Siemens PLM
- New architectural and landscape architectural design features
- New rendering functionality
- Key new usability changes, all built upon the Siemens Parasolid modeling kernel
The schedule of events is:
- Vectorworks Architect with Renderworks – March 23 – register here
- Vectorworks Spotlight with Renderworks – March 23 – register here
- Vectorworks Landmark with Renderworks – March 24 – register here
- Vectorworks Fundamentals with Renderworks – March 24 – register here
For more information on Vectorworks 2010 series products go here.
Comments for this story are closed