Chaos, the world’s largest provider of software for 3D visualization and a member of the Vectorworks Partner Network, has extended Enscsape for Mac to the Vectorworks BIM platform on Mac OS. The direct support for Mac users on the popular Vectorworks platform will surely be much appreciated, giving architects, landscape architects, urban planners, and interior professionals practicing on the Mac and Vectorworks to tap the powers of the popular real-time interactive renderer.
Enscape for Mac
With full integration, users can explore high-quality 3D walkthroughs at every stage of the design process, yielding faster changes and detailed visualization for their clients.
“This collaboration solidifies our commitment to incorporating next-gen technology that delivers immediate advantages to our customers,” said Vectorworks Senior Director of Rendering and Research Dave Donley. “Enscape’s powerful real-time rendering capabilities perfectly complement Vectorworks’ existing tools and resources, further empowering our customers to transform their models into immersive 3D experiences while streamlining their review processes, saving valuable time, and ultimately helping them win more work. Now, our users on both Mac and Windows can fully embrace the advantages this exciting partnership offers.”
This collaboration solidifies our commitment to incorporating next-gen technology that delivers immediate advantages to our customers.
One of the most popular architectural visualization tools in the AEC/O industry, Enscape is one of the easiest ways to visualize BIM models and CAD data in real-time, with interactivity that aids the design process. Architects and designers use it for daily design reviews, live demos, and client and contractor coordination.
Enscape for Mac features inside of Vectorworks include:
- Real-Time Walkthroughs — Navigate fully-rendered projects with perspective, walk and fly modes using a live link between Enscape and Vectorworks.
- Render-Ready 3D Assets — Fill scenes with a wide range of accessories, vegetation, people, furniture, and vehicles to bring more realism to a design
- Material Editing — Adjust material attributes like color, reflectivity, light emission, and height to test ideas or lock in specific looks
- Visual Variety — Display scenes in a variety of rendering styles or adjust atmosphere settings like illumination and cloud density for clients in the moment
- Multiple Exports — Share visualizations with design teams and clients as still images, panoramas, web links, and batch renders.
“Enscape takes the expertise out of visualization, so architects can assess the impact of design decisions in record time,” said Petr Mitev, VP Product, Solutions for Designers at Chaos. “With our new Mac integration for Vectorworks, we’re bringing that power to even more people, so designers can enjoy real-time feedback while working directly within the Vectorworks platform.”
Enscape for Mac is available now for Vectorworks 2024 and Vectorworks 2023 SP6. Existing users can download the new versions or improvements for free and subscription plans can be found at the Enscape pricing page. Users can also try Enscape for Mac with a free 14-day trial.