Graphisoft will be hosting its 2023 Building Together Digital Event online from 14-15 June 2023, later this month. The event is free and welcome to all AEC/O users, and participants will learn about best practices in BIM, Open BIM, and working with multiple digital tools like Enscape and Solibri, among others.
Graphisoft’s Building Together takes place virtually over two days of online sessions and keynotes where architects, engineers, and Graphisoft staff will provide valuable instructional insights into best practices in the BIM industry and specifically demonstrate these practices using the company’s BIM software Archicad.
Graphisoft will also present its latest software lineup from Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, DDScad and learning solutions, and more. Here is a highlighted (not complete) overview:
- Graphisoft CEO Introduction
- Keynote: Design success in a future of complexity — Steffen Waite, VP of Research, AECO and Industrialized Construction, Tech-Clarity, United States
- Keynote: Architectural visualization trends
- Live Q&A
- The future of Design — Design the Future: Intro — Marton Kiss, VP, Product Success, Graphisoft
- Graphisoft Product Updates 2023
- The future of BIM quality checking
- Keynote: The future of Multidisciplinary design — Eric Lim, Deputy Director, Architecture, Surbana Jurong Consultants Pte. Ltd, Singapore
- The future of OPEN BIM-enabled design collaboration — Teemu Kurkela, Lead Designer and Founding Partner, JKMM Architects, Finland, and Kimmo Kirvesmäki, BIM Director, JKMM Architects, Finland
- Live Q&A
These are some major highlights, and the full schedule of speakers and sessions can be found here.