Graphisoft, the leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software solution developer for architecture and engineering, has announced the complete speaker list and agenda for the Building Together 2022 online event.
The event takes place from 25- 27 October 2022.
Building Together 2022
“Graphisoft customers have designed millions of buildings around the globe to create a world of attractive, culturally valuable, and sustainable buildings,” said Huw Roberts, Graphisoft CEO. “We’re excited and honored to be joined by outstanding thought leaders and innovators in the AEC space at this year’s Building Together event — and to share their practical insights on the trends shaping architectural design and engineering.”
The all-online program for Building Together 2022 will cover a broad range of topics, including socially responsible architecture, digital tools and transformation, visualization technologies, and future-proofing the next generation of architects.
Here’s what to expect later this month:
- Architecture as a tool to improve lives: — According to Anna Heringer (Germany), ‘joyful living is a creative and active process.’ The internationally acclaimed 2010 recipient of an honorary UNESCO professorship was recently awarded the Cross of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany for her outstanding contributions as a pioneer of sustainable construction.
- Acting towards designing Socially Responsible Architecture (SRA): Jessica M. O’Donnell, Kitchen & Associates (USA), — will moderate a roundtable on how architectural practices can take actionable steps now to implement elements of the Socially Responsible Architecture movement in their current projects.
- Golden nuggets — Data-driven change in architectural practice: Data is everywhere, but insights are not. Rosey Alexander, Bond Bryan (UK), — shares a glimpse into how architectural practices can use the data they generate to unearth information that drives change and alters behavior.
- Digital Darwinism: — The disruptive nature of start-ups brings innovation and challenges to larger, more established firms. Karl-Heinz Land (Germany) explains what ‘digital Darwinism’ is and how companies can leverage that disruption to work in their favor.
- Turning a vision into built reality — Floating Office Rotterdam: Albert Richters explains how the Powerhouse Company (Netherlands) used BIM to build a floating, off-grid, carbon-neutral office building.
- Building business relationships: Bernardo Farkasvölgyi, Farkasvölgyi Architects (Brazil), — describes how strong mentor and client relationships and innovative technology partnerships helped build and grow a successful practice — now in its fourth generation — despite a challenging business environment.
- The advantage of functioning fully in BIM: — Learn how Archicad empowers the 12-person team at Resin Architecture, led by Graham Whipple (USA), to do the work of a 50-person firm.
- …and much more.
For a complete list of speakers and topics and to register for free to attend the Building Together 2022 conference, please visit https://graphisoft.com/events/building-together-digital-event-2022.