Epson delivers a new wide-format, high-speed printer for the CAD markets. Featuring an innovative, compact design, the technical printer is the first available model in the new line of production-class SureColor T-Series wide-format printing solutions designed to meet the complex and demanding needs of technical and production printing environments.
The new T7770D features industry-leading 2.64-inch PrecisionCore printhead technology, delivering accurate details and excellent image quality, even at its fastest print speeds. It can also print posters and POP displays at speeds over 300 SF/hour, and technical drawings like CAD drawings at production class speeds over 1,400 SF/hour.
“As businesses continue to grow, there is an increasing demand for functional solutions that not only maximize productivity and efficiency but also fit seamlessly into any workspace. This is especially important for offices and facilities with limited floor space,” said Jacob Hardin, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “With the new SureColor T7770D, businesses can create outstanding quality graphics more quickly and efficiently than ever before – all in a small footprint. Committed to meeting the needs of customers, Epson designed the new line of production-class SureColor T-Series printers to help drive a new wave of innovation in production.”
The SureColor T7770D offers seamless, dual-roll productivity, accommodating two media types or sizes, or the second roll can be used as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production. An innovative Adobe® Embedded Print engine with four on-board Intel Atom CPUs quickly processes complicated PDF data and accurately reproduces transparent design layers at speeds up to three times faster than previous generations.
SureCore T7770D Details
- Print on a wide range of media for various applications – Print on a variety of media, including glossy, technical, bond, matte, and specialty media, and rigid poster board up to 1.5 mm thick
- Easy setup and operation – Fast, easy setup with minimal assembly required, plus 4.3-inch touch screen control panel, automated routine maintenance, and user self-service for convenient operation
- Versatile connectivity – High-Speed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi® connectivity (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any production workflow
- Enhanced IT and security features – Over 28 IT security features for office or remote office locations, including IC card option for user control and tracking, SSD Encryption, and IEEE 802.1x
- Maximize productivity with included Epson Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT — Remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or smart device
For pricing and availability, see notes below.
Pricing and Availability
The SureColor T7770D 44-inch dual roll model (MSRP $6,945) is now available through Epson Authorized Professional Imaging Resellers. Additional 44-, 36- and 24-inch printers and optional production stackers will be available in late 2022 and early 2023. For additional information, visit https:/
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact, and precision technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things, and information. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of around JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/