The Nemetschek Group realizes these are extraordinary times. To help AEC professionals deal better during this pandemic response with their remote working, communications and collaboration needs, the group as a whole has multiple special offerings to help during the crisis.
Nemetschek Corporate Communications manager, Ulrike Beringer, writes, “At the Nemetschek Group we share a common culture based on integrity, responsibility, and trust. We hope that these values will guide us through the crisis, in close cooperation with our customers.”
The Nemetschek Group and its daughter companies are all working hard to make sure their customers are ensuring business continuity, enabling them to better operate using a remote workforce, and communicate with project stakeholders around the globe. Some examples:
- Allplan — is offering Serviceplus clients Allplan Share free for the first 90 days and continuing Bimplus freemium.
- Bluebeam is offering 90-day access to Revu for any existing user free of charge, so that Revu can remain a critical workflow and collaboration tool regardless of current work realities.
- Data Design Systems (DDS) is offering all customers with a maintenance contract the opportunity to use a network license for four weeks free of charge to enable them to work from their home office.
- Frilo gives a 2nd license of the commissioned programs for two months free of charge if customers order a FRILO-PRO selection package by 15 May 2020.
- Graphisoft has introduced free emergency licenses to assist users who may have difficulty accessing their in-office ARCHICAD licenses while at home. The company is also providing free 60-day access to its BIMcloud collaboration service.
- Nevaris gives out once license of its task management tool 123quality free of charge for a lifetime for existing customers and 60 days free for non-subscribers.
- Precast Software Engineering enables and supports all customers to use their planning software remotely. Furthermore, customers who have booked on-site training have the flexibility to switch to online training.
- SDS/2 is offering two months of SDS/2 Edge virtual workstation for free with the purchase of SDS/2 Detailing to help enable companies working remotely.
- Spacewell has launched the online platform www.B2Building.help together with partners. The international platform is a digital reporting point of urgent interventions for companies with a critical mission, such as hospitals, rest homes, retail chains, distribution centers, and inter-municipal companies. It aims to link these organizations with maintenance companies and suppliers to support and unburden the organizations so they can focus on their mission in these turbulent times.
- Spacewell Germany provides hardware for free for the conduction of online trainings (eg: camera, microphone).
- Vectorworks has added an additional software activation for online activated licenses to enable customers to more easily work from home. The company is also offering temporary licenses for customers having trouble connecting to their network license from home.
To learn more about The Nemetschek Group visit them here online.
Comments for this story are closed