This week Render Legion has launched Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D, simplifying visualization for artists and designers across industries, particularly AEC viz pros.
Corona Renderer’s simple yet powerful approach can now be used by the C4D community to produce photorealistic visuals faster than ever before. Corona Renderer reduces the rendering process to a few clicks, allowing artists to spend more time on ideas and less time setting up renderers.
Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D
Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D builds on the strengths of its popular 3ds Max version, aligning product standards with tools specifically designed for Cinema 4D. Through a tight integration, Render Legion has tied Corona Renderer deep into Cinema 4D, making it an easy addition to any architecture or design-based workflow.
“Corona Renderer is more than software, it is our partner in crime!” said Thomas Vournazos, founder and creative director at Slashcube. “Our work as visual artists can be challenging, as we have to turn ideas, emotions, and memories into powerful images. Simplicity and a unique touch have always been synonymous with Corona Renderer. The link to Cinema 4D is only making this more clear.”
Top Features in Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D:
- Interactive Rendering – Instead of test renders, artists get immediate feedback as they work. Whether modifying geometry, lighting, camera location or materials, each change appears in photorealistic quality within the Corona VFB (or Cinema 4D Picture Viewer), greatly accelerating the look development process.
- Complete Integration – Corona Renderer operates like a native rendering engine, allowing users to render to the Picture Viewer, Corona VFB or Cinema 4D viewport. Full compatibility with Team Render lets Corona Renderer apply its innate speed boosts to any distributed process.
- LightMix – Users can interactively adjust the color and intensity of scene lights before, during or after rendering, allowing for subtle or extreme changes with just one render.
- Corona Node Material Editor – A simpler way for artists to create, edit and reuse shaders between channels or materials. The editor works with all Corona and many Cinema 4D material sets
and introduces the ability to spread changes across multiple materials at once.
- High-Quality, AI Denoising – Choose between High-Quality CPU or interactive GPU-based AI denoising to speed up renders and look development.
“When simplicity and power come together, it can change everything,” said Nikola Tomsu, lead developer for Corona Renderer for Cinema4D. “With us tackling rendering and MAXON tackling 3D design, the Cinema 4D community has a lot to look forward to.”
Pricing and Availability
Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D is available now for macOS and Windows, and compatible with Cinema 4D R14 to R20. A workstation and three render notes are priced at $28.50/month, with yearly rates available as well. To celebrate the launch, yearly licenses will be 25 percent off from January 7 to February 7. A free 45-day commercial trial is also available at https://corona–
To try Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D, please visit the Render Legion website.
Comments for this story are closed