Bluebeam, Inc., a Nemetschek Group company and leading developer of technology solutions for the AEC industry, has announced Revu 2018. The new update features a brand new modernized user-interface (UI), among other enhancements.
Leading Software in US Construction Market
Bluebeam Revu is a project efficiency and collaboration solution built specifically to address the needs of architects, engineers, and construction professionals. Bluebeam’s technology has brought paperless workflows to the “paperwork intensive” construction industry via intelligent PDF-based desktop, mobile and cloud based solutions. Smart PDF tools enable AEC pros to share critical project information, including meta data, with hyperlinks, bookmarks, images, attachments and 3D data downstream.
Bluebeam’s cloud-based technology is evolving into a standards-based CDE (common data environment) for worldwide AEC industry workflows.
New in Revu 2018
Bluebeam Revu 2018 focuses on streamlined efficiencies within the application and builds in these benefits:
- Responsive Property Toolbar — users can work faster with this new toolbar that intuitively presents tools based on user input
- Improved Panel Views — panels are smarter and remove themselves intelligently so your working canvas is as large as possible.
- Studio Improvement with Files — now access files across multiple Studio Projects simultaneously
- Studio Improvements with New Tabbed Interface — new tabs featuring thumbnail views and elevated visibility of common actions streamlines Studio sessions
- Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts — now users can let their keyboard provide less mouse dragging and clicking
- Faster On-ramping — new Revu users can power up with integrated video tutorials, pre-loaded Tool Sets, and sample files included to jump-start both new and current users, getting users up to speed quickly
“Revu 2018 builds upon everything we’ve learned by working together closely with our customers over the past 15 years,” said Jon Elliott, CEO of Bluebeam. “With this release, Revu adds top-requested functionality and streamlines the interface to make workflows more efficient than ever. Revu 2018’s new interface shortens paths, increases screen real estate, reduces clicks and uses dynamic toolbars to keep the focus exactly where it belongs: on getting the job done.”
Bluebeam Revu 2018 comes in Standard, CAD, and Extreme editions and are available now at Bluebeam.com and through a worldwide reseller network. Learn more here.