Corel Corporation, makers of industry-leading graphics software, and CorelCAD for Windows and macOS, have announced the debut of CorelCAD™ Mobile for both iPhone and iPad, providing technical designers with a powerful CAD tool for on-the-go functionality while in the field or on the manufacturing floor.
CorelCAD Mobile is now available on both iOS and Android, delivering a complete set of 2D design and annotation tools for tablets and smartphones.
CorelCAD Mobile is designed to be a standalone CAD experience on mobile devices but also to complement CorelCAD 2018, a full-featured professional CAD application for both Windows and macOS. CorelCAD Mobile subscribers receive a complete set of 2D drawing, editing, and 3D viewing tools, advanced annotation capabilities and more. For users looking for a lighter feature set, there is a free version of CorelCAD Mobile that includes 2D and 3D (.DWG) file viewing and basic annotation.
“With the new CorelCAD Mobile, architects, engineers, and designers now have access to a complete, (.DWG) native CAD solution for viewing and sketching, enabling them to be productive anywhere,” said Klaus Vossen, Senior Product Manager for Technical Graphics at Corel. “With apps for both iOS and Android, our new CorelCAD Mobile offers powerful CAD capabilities, no matter what device you choose.”
CorelCAD Mobile for iOS or Android
These are the following benefits with this new mobile CAD tool:
- Sketch ideas on the go — capture ideas in the moment
- Share designs between desktop and mobile — Share .DWG files created with CorelCAD on a desktop with CorelCAD Mobile and vice versa. Get direct access to Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive to synchronize drawings in the cloud or store drawings locally on a mobile device.
- Make meetings more efficient — Use your tablet or smartphone to communicate on the go with clients and business partners. Edit drawings in situ and then immediately share the changed drawing with colleagues. Take advantage of your mobile device’s built-in projector support to share your CAD drawings on the big screen.
- Annotate drawings on-site — add, change, or edit important details on-site, such as confirming measurements, revising key data, or record your voice in a voice note attached to the drawing. With unique features such as PictureNote and VoiceNote take a mobile pic, record your voice and pin it to elements in the drawing.
- Instant modifications — find all the tools you need to make immediate changes or fixes with over 150 drawing and editing features in CorelCAD Mobile. 2D tools help you create or modify your drawing with an interface optimized for touch and high precision.
Readers can learn more here.
Pricing and Availability
Subscriptions are priced at $99.99.USD/Euro annually or 9.99.USD/Euro per month. Free simple mode versions are available as well.
Current CorelCAD Mobile Android customers will continue to retain an active license until its original expiry date. For more information about the complete, desktop CAD solution, CorelCAD 2018 for Mac and Windows, please visit www.coreldraw.com/corelcad.