HP has announced a new DesignJet for AEC pros—the new HP DesignJet T830. The new multifunctional printer offers fast A1-D sized sheets in up to 26 seconds.
The New T830
Designed for collaboration between architects, engineers, and construction pros and construction sites, the new DesignJet is ultra-compact, versatile, and affordable for a large-format printer, an ideal solution for a job site trailer or the small architect’s office.
“HP multifunction printers open new ways to help professional teams communicate and collaborate using a single device. Our customers are increasingly demanding solutions that enable them to share easily, including agile transitions from digital to hard copy and back,” said Guayente Sanmartín, General Manager and Global Head, HP Large Format Design Printing, HP Inc. ” It’s amazing to bring the most advanced HP printing technologies to support the teamwork of architects and engineers designing and building the future.”
Key Features Include
- Fast Printing — print A1/D sized sheets in up to 26 seconds
- Wireless Printing — from your smartphone, tablet or computer via Wi-Fi Direct or HP Mobile Printing
- Scanner — make copies of originals for use in the field while preserving the master
- Copy — copy hand sketches and annotations of drawings in the field for immediate team distribution
- HP Smart App — to share scanned images with email contacts, post to cloud in seconds
- HP Click Printing — software for easy printing of project sets and PDF documents
- Flexibility — to also print half sized documents and A4/A3 input tray
In its first product demonstration, the 24-inch T830 printer will debut at Autodesk University, Las Vegas, November 14-16, in the HP booth (# A517).
To learn more about the new HP DesignJet T830 please visit here on the web.,