CL3VER was an upstart new 3D software company a few years ago when it appeared at the AIA National Convention and gained much attention. Now the more mature CL3VER is releasing an entirely new 3D platform that—while still working in the cloud—provides an entirely new model of a rendering and interactivity workflow based on plugins to leading 3D tools used in AEC.
Starting today the company is releasing the most user-friendly presentation tool currently available for AEC professionals and product designers. It still uses the cloud but combines it with the power of the desktop.
Simplifying the CL3VER Workflow
With support for the most complex of 3D models, CL3VER 3D creates interactive presentations with a single click, keeping every camera, material, light, and geometric element intact. This means all the setup work back in the native 3D program remains valid and useful inside the CL3VER workflow.
The company says presentations can now be created and shared 10x faster through any web browser.
“Our customers wanted the whole process simplified—no extra effort, just an easy road to high-quality presentations,” said Daniel Iborra, founder, and CEO of CL3VER. “Today, we are giving them exactly what they asked for, with instant updates and some of the best visuals around.”
Aimed At Leading AEC 3D Tools
The one-click method replaces the older version of CL3VER that required users to rebuild lights and materials inside the application. Now users of 3ds Max, SketchUp, Revit, and Rhino can take their setups directly out to CL3VER 3D with just one click—tieing their projects directly to real-time 3D environments that feature free navigation and automatic camera transitions.
Revit BIM and V-Ray for 3ds Max scene setups are also supported, making CL3VER 3D a seamless addition to a user’s daily workflow.
After uploading a 3D scene into a cloud workspace, CL3VER 3D becomes a powerful collaboration tool that allows clients and other project stakeholders to leave real-time feedback in their browser. Through cloud-based annotations, comments and bookmarks, everyone can leave their mark, offering project insights that rapidly accelerate the review and approval process.
New Features In Latest CL3VER 3D
Here are details on the new features in this version.
- Real-Time Rendering – A new real-time render engine has been developed to support ray-traced global illumination, dynamic daylight, real-time reflections, and physically based materials. Now users can see their scene visualized instantly with high degrees of photorealism.
- BIM Support – Predefined 2D and 3D views, worksets and linked models are instantly included in the presentation, allowing users to easily present BIM projects.
- V-Ray Scene Setup Support – Full compatibility with V-Ray scene setups ensures all V-Ray materials will transfer without any extra pre-processing.
- Private Web Sharing – Projects can now be sent via a link that allows full access to the presentation. With one set location, teams can store all their comments in a secure place, cutting down on the disparate emails threads that sidetrack projects.
- Multiple Outputs – Presentations can be accessed in the cloud, in VR, or offline, making the communication cycle between designers and decision makers much shorter.
- Post-Processing Tools – Onboard controls for resolution, backgrounds, gamma, vignettes and light intensity allow users to make last-minute adjustments.
Soon, an ongoing partnership with Chaos Group will connect the new real-time engine to V-Ray render nodes, enabling enterprise users to create photorealistic still images of current views, as well as automatically bake lightmaps to improve the visual quality of their presentations. This follows a fresh collaboration that brings V-Ray scene setup compatibility to the current version of CL3VER 3D.
To learn more about the new CL3VER 3D visit them online here.