Scandinavian BIM software provider, Solibri, is expanding its partner network in both North and South America, with a focus on quality within the BIM workflow.
Committed to Open BIM—Expanding the Network
The expanded network covers a range of partners who specialize in a variety of BIM AEC software solutions and will help demonstrate how Solibri works with a variety of design applications. The expanded network works from Canada to Chile.
Jonathan Widney, Solibri US CEO: “We continue to add new partners to our sales network. These partners are committed to open BIM and recognize the need for Solibri technology to achieve a Quality-based workflow. The partners come from multiple channels and add to our existing network of partners. These are real partnerships, where we are counting on each other to build our presence in the market, the right way. We look forward to building strong relationships with these quality organizations, all focused on improving the design and construction environment.”
Solibri’s partner channel includes the following new resellers:
- Microsol Resources — Autodesk Platinum Partner, with offices in New York, Philadelphia, and Boston, all some of the strongest architecture markets in the United States.
- CADeshack — a Graphisoft Partner, with offices in Houston, Texas, the 4th largest city in the United States.
- Resolve Software Solutions — a Vectorworks Partner, with offices in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- BIMSOFT — new market partner for Uruguay, Graphisoft distributor, with offices in Montevideo, Uraguay.
- ARCHISOFT — new market partner in Chile, Graphisoft distributor, with offices in Santiago, Chile.
Solibri’s namesake BIM software products include Solibri Model Checker (SMC), Solibri Model Viewer (SMV), Solibri IFC Optimizer (SIO), and the new SMV Pro, they run on both Mac and Windows natively.
Additional affiliate partners include Zenit Consultants, BIM consultants offering training and services for a wide range of BIM products, with offices in Montreal and Quebec, Canada. And also IKERD Consulting, BIM consulting and training, with a structural focus, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with multiple branch offices.
Solibri is the leader in BIM Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Providing out of the box tools for BIM validation, compliance control, design process coordination, design review, analysis and code checking. Solibri’s corporate message is to develop and market quality assurance solutions that improve the quality of BIM-based design and make the entire design and construction process more productive and cost effective. Solibri’s customers include major building owners, construction companies, architects and engineering firms in more than 70 countries.