Maxon of Germany has announced that Cinema 4D Release 19 is available immediately and shipping to customers.
Release 19—Hot New Items
Cinema 4D R19 features many exciting new features as well as substantial foundational and architectural changes that bode well for the future development of the professional 3D software package for Mac and Windows platforms.
Here are just some of the highlight features but you can read Architosh’s report here.
- Viewport Improvements — so close to final render that client previews can be output using the new native MP4 video support.
- New Sound Effector — this new feature for MoGraph supports Voronoi Fracturing and expands C4D’s state-of-the-art toolset for motion graphics.
- New Spherical Camera — designed to support VR projects, the new stereoscope 360 degree camera creates virtual reality (VR) videos and dome projections for professional VR output.
- New Polygon Reduction Generator — reduces complex polygon scenes smartly while preserving their appearance.
- Level of Detail (LOD) Object — An intuitive interface element that makes it easy to define and manage LOD settings. Can be exported via the FBX 3D format.
- AMD Radeon ProRender — new AMD technology fully integrated into R19 providing artists a cross-platform, physically-based GPU rendering solution. Works on Mac and Windows.
- BodyPaint 3D OpenGL Painting — the new OpenGL engine provides instant updates of color, reflectance, alpha, bump, or normal, and even displacement.
Cinema 4D R19 is available at your authorized MAXON reseller or in our online shop. To learn a bit more about Cinema 4D Release 19 read our report here or visit them online. A free demo can be also found here.