Next Limit of Madrid, Spain, are thrilled to release the 10th version of RealFlow, an industry-standard and out-of-the-box fluid simulation and body dynamics software application used extensively in broadcast and film industries for visual effects (VFX).
RealFlow 10 also comes with a new version for Cinema 4D as well, bringing real fluids to one of the popular 3D software packages.
New Technology, New Affordable Prices
The new RealFlow 10 is much faster, according to Next Limit, and features easier to use capabilities. A primary new feature in the introduction of the DYVERSO Multiphysics solver with a vastly enhanced GPU performance. HYBRIDO is also better in terms of speed and memory. In fact is up to two times faster and with a better memory footprint.
Next Limit says that hundreds of issues have been fixed in this latest release, improving the overall stability of the software and more enjoyable use.
Top Five Features
- New DYVERSO Multiphysics solver — for rigid, elastic, and granular simulations.
- Three new daemons — Particle Skinner Daemon, K Volume Object Mode, and Fallout Object Mode.
- Highly Optimized DYVERSO architecture — redesigned to get the most out of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs.
- Up to 2x faster HYBRIDO solver — with a better memory footprint to boot.
- Workflow Enhancements — to Project Manager, the Export Panel, and “Pack and Go” and many more items.
Pricing and Demo Info
RealFlow 10 is now available at lower, more affordable pricing through Next Limit’s webshop. The free demo version is available here. RealFlow 10 requires Apple Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Windows 7 SP1 or higher, and 64-bit versions of Linux. A CUDA 3.0 based GPU is much desirable and systems supporting OpenCL 1.1. More details can be found here.
RealFlow 10 regular is $1,095.USD. One can also get RealFlow 10 for Cinema 4D at $795.USD. Floating and node-locked license options are available.