San Francisco, CA – Linear Blue‘s SyncServer Pro (SSP) is the next evolution of SyncDeK, backed by over 15 years of experience, building sophisticated data solutions for a host of Fortune 100 companies.
With this new release of SyncServer Pro, there is a Free version offering the capability of a re-deployment assistant to roll live data into your offline development version. Because the brand-new SyncServer Pro has been designed to meet both the needs of small businesses and large enterprises, the functionality built-in to it is purposely wide-ranging.
SSP new features
SyncServer Pro’s new feature set provides a simplified interface, improved audit logging, and new tools to make disaster recovery easy. SSP has completely reimagined how synchronization solutions are setup, deployed and managed. Users of the product can look forward to the following features:
- Wizard-based UI for settings creation and editing: Just by answering simple questions about project goals, a user can trigger one of several set-up assistants depending on the complexity of the project, making it ideal for all knowledge levels
- Sophisticated multi-database server synchronization for hot failover, multi-site syncing and data integration with External SQL database systems like MySQL, MS-SQL and Oracle
- Detailed audit logging features for compliance and data protection
- Near real-time local or remote backup of change data: Ability to control the synchronization timing periods in seconds
- Offline development and Redeployment Assistant: Enables off line development with the ability to roll live data forward in to the new version
- Here are some improvements that have been made to the new SyncServer Pro:
- Improved Mirror (Cache) database management
- Enhanced built in help
- Simplified Special Publishing feature
- Dashboard management for all servers
- Instant push-based deployment of settings to all servers
With an uncomplicated 3-Tier pricing plan, SyncServer Pro offers its customers the ability to increase the level of related functionality and number of servers as needed. Tier 1 is completely Free of charge while Tiers 2 and 3 range in price from $1250 (USD) to $2850+ respectively.
At any price point, SyncServer Pro delivers a powerful set of functionality. Users of this brand-new data synchronization engine can guarantee up-to-the-minute 100% data protection for their customers and their business. The end result is a best in class solution when it comes to managing and protecting the most valuable asset to any business, its data.
About Linear Blue
Since 2000, Linear Blue has specialized in providing innovative and award-winning custom web and database solutions designed to exceed our clients’ business goals. As a FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum Member for over fifteen years, Linear Blue has built a reputation as one of the foremost FileMaker development companies. Linear Blue is a global business partner with offices in San Francisco, London and Hong Kong. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Linear Blue. All Rights Reserved. FileMaker Pro is a registered trademarks of FileMaker Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.