London, UK based Ben Software Ltd announces the release of SwiftCapture, a new software product designed for easy high-performance video capture.
The app supports any video input device that works on a Mac, including built-in FaceTime and iSight cameras, USB webcams and the popular Blackmagic range of devices.
“We are very excited to be bringing this new Mac software product to the market” said Ben Bird, the director of Ben Software Ltd. “We are sure that users will love its ease of use, wealth of features and excellent quality and reliability.”
SwiftCapture supports any video input device that works on a Mac, including built-in FaceTime and iSight cameras, USB webcams and the popular Blackmagic range of devices for analog, HDMI and SDI input.
The main features of SwiftCapture are as follows:
- Supports any Mac-compatible video and audio input devices
- Records standard MOV and MP4 movie files, which have wide compatibility
- Time-lapse and stop-motion capture features
- Hardware-accelerated video encoding
- Easy image capture, including copy-and-paste and drag-and-drop
- Image adjustments: brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness
- Applescript control for automation
SwiftCapture costs GBP 29 (approx. USD $46) for a single-user license and GBP 399 (approx. USD $630) for a site license. A 30-day fully-functional trial version of SwiftCapture is available for download.
About Ben Software Ltd
Located in London, United Kingdom, Ben Software Ltd is an independent software development house focused on providing high-quality video-related software for the Macintosh platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Ben Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.