PunchPRO announces new features to its construction punch list app for Apple iOS. They claim to have listened closely to customer feedback and built in new features accordingly.
- Duplicate items – No need to re-enter duplicate items, PunchPRO does it for you
- Bulk editing of “Work to Complete” items – new assignee and notes of many items at once can be changed with one click
- Bulk editing of “Spaces” – now easy to add and delete spaces
- Pin identifiers – by clicking on an existing pin you can see the trade and detail
- Quick start – ability to upload an existing excel punch list into PunchPRO format so tasks can be viewed and managed by the entire team
- Custom modules – you can build custom Branded modules for your company
- Reporting – contains improved filtering to create more custom reporting such as
- new excel and .pdf formats
- daily activity reports to let you know status of all of your projects
- ease of starting a new issue
The punchPro Punchlist App will allow you to leave a job site without the need of any typing or admin work required when you get back in the office. The company notes, that’s the type of time-savings architects need out of mobile apps and the cloud.
The next update for PunchPro will contain new features such as “uploading bundled plans” and “versioning” that enables users to bring a new version of an existing plan.
Link Systems has been in the business of designing and implementing software solutions for the Real Estate Community for 25 years with signature products for Lease Management, Facility Management, WorkOrder and Building Owner Portfolio Management – all under the ProLease brand. Take a look at ProLease Software and the clients using the products. PunchPRO is the newest Link Systems product and is a mobile iPad solution addressing the opportunity for the entire team: Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Furniture Designers and Dealers, Food Service, Landscape Architects, Safety Engineers, to integrate and coordinate their punch lists in one place so the “Work to Complete” items can be coordinated by the trades and signed off in record breaking time. PunchPRO was developed for CPG Architects after they could not find a solution for preparing automated punch lists in the field. The time and costs to prepare punch lists have been increasing tremendously due to construction schedules being much tighter and substantial completion much sooner. Instead of preparing the punch list at 95% complete, architects are now asked to come in much earlier causing a huge problem tracking more Work to Complete (WTC) items. Traditional approaches with lists created in Word or Excel are not effective and increase the contractors work and the time for the architect to follow up in the field before items get completed and crossed off the list.