To mark this, Graphisoft has a detailed case study explaining how ArchiCAD was pivotal in the design and delivery of this project.
In addition, if you read about the ArchiCAD project and register, and decide to make the move up to ArchiCAD, Graphisoft will offer you an introductory discount through their time-limited competitive upgrade promotion.
Following should be considered when upgrading to ArchiCAD 19
- Conceptual Design & Detailed Design – full BIM from the start
- Intuitive and powerful design interface – designed by architects for architects
- Team-working for efficient collaboration on shared models
- Full compliance with Government standards for BIM level 2
- Easily collaborate with consultants who use other industry software
- Built-in class leading renders with Cinema 4D
- Mobile and documentation sharing
- Full Mac and Windows versions
- UK based telephone support
To register click here, or call +44.(0)1895.87644 to receive your copy of the case study and learn about their time-limited Competitive Upgrade promotion.
“ArchiCAD has been in the BIM game so much longer than anyone else. We needed a mature product that was architect friendly with a full suite of built-in tools.” – Doherty Architects
To learn more about ArchiCAD visit the Graphisoft here: www.graphisoft.com