Apple’s subsidiary FileMaker, Inc., has recently announced that its mobile oriented product, FileMaker Go, has surpassed 1.5 million downloads, from the Apple iTunes App Store. The milestone confirms the continued popularity of the FileMaker Platform for developing custom iOS solutions for businesses and personal use that run on your iPad and iPhone devices.
The FileMaker Platform
FileMaker started out as a simple-to-use database application for Mac eons ago but today the company is a sophisticated database driven platform solutions company, with a range of desktop, server and mobile software solutions. The strength of the FileMaker Platform is in its ease of creating and deploying sophisticated data-driven solutions—to small to enterprise-scale businesses, non-profit organizations, education customers, and personal users.
“The FileMaker Platform is helping improve business and life for everyone from local fruit growers to cleanup specialists working on EPA Superfund sites to health care workers in Haiti,” said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president, marketing and services for FileMaker. ”Our customers amaze us with their ingenuity in developing custom iOS solutions. We continue to invest in making our platform the easiest, most flexible way to get data and business processes to where they matter most.”
The FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone app is part of FileMakers comprehensive lineup of desktop, server and iOS software for creating custom business solutions that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and web browsers. The FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone app is downloadable for free from the iTunes App Store.
Organizations of all sizes and in all industries utilize custom business solutions built with the FileMaker Platform and FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone. FileMaker software is helping:
- ArcelorMittal, Montreal, a Canadian leader in steel manufacturing, to improve service delivery and communications between Sales, Marketing, and clients using SmarTalk, a CRM solution developed for AcelorMitall by Fin Finaud Consultants
- Physicians at Abbot Northwest Hospital, one of U.S. News & World Reports top-ranked hospitals, to deliver patient bedside ultrasound testing
- Legendary archaelogist Dr. Arturo Montero, featured in National Geographic, on his numerous explorations of Mayan ruins to capture and record archaeological information and photos
- Support the sales order processes for Fortune 500 Henry Schein Dental, the world’s largest provider of health care products and services to medical, dental, and veterinary office-based practitioners.
- Keep student recruiters at the world famous Berkley College of Music, in Boston, organized when interviewing and auditioning prospective students around the world.
These are just a sampling, says FileMaker, Inc., of the thousands of happy customers using the FileMaker Platform and FileMaker Go software tools.
To learn more visit FileMake on the web now.
FileMaker, Inc., an Apple subsidiary, delivers innovative software to easily create custom business solutions for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the worlds largest organizations, use the FileMaker Platform to streamline their business processes, manage information and boost overall productivity.