IMSI/Design, a pioneer in mobile solutions for engineering and construction, this week has announced TurboSite Pro v4.1, TurboSite Plus v4.1 and TurboSite Standard v4.1, the award-winning app series for mobile field reporting.
Topping the list of new features is the industry’s first editable PDF forms-driven fronted for mobile site evaluations.
“For the first time, a company doing a site evaluation can drive the process visually or use a more traditional ‘clipboard & forms’ approach,” stated Royal Farros, CEO of IMSI/Design. “Not only can any multipage PDF form be viewed, but TurboSite uniquely supports text entry and checkbox editing on those forms, too. This is a big win for companies since the majority of site evaluations are still forms based. It’s also another way TurboSite is fundamentally different from all other viewing & markup apps in mobile.”
New features in the TurboSite v4.1 update include:
- Editable PDF Form Support — Industry’s first true text box and checkbox editing is now supported in multipage PDF form documents
- Cloud Storage Syncing — Open/Save directly to Dropbox, Box, WebDav and FTP servers. And the software displays sync status
- PDF Reporting Enhancements — New customize PDF reports with a company logo, header, etc.
- Easy GeoMark Search Filters — Predefined search filters display and report items based on Title, Notes, Punch Key, Status, Assigned, Location, Deadline, Video, Audio, and Photo Names for easy operation
- GeoMark Recent Search — Recent search queries are saved for quick access
- Photo Locator Map — When taking or importing pictures, geolocation text is automatically created and hyperlinked to available maps of the area
- Push Notifications — Stay up to date with the latest updates and critical product communication
- iOS 8 updates and more small features
These new features in this version 4.1 update can be seen below in a new product-based video on YouTube.
IMSI/Design’s TurboSite v4.1 — new PDF forms support now supports editable capabilities with true text box and checkbox features in multiple page support.
Availability and Pricing
TurboSite® Pro v4.1 for iPad and iPhone subscription pricing is $29.99 per month and can be purchased through In-App purchasing found in the free TurboSite Standard, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store. TurboSite® Pro can also be purchased for $499. Please visit www.TurboApps.com for more details.
TurboSite® Plus v4.1 for iPad and iPhone subscription pricing is $9.99 per month and can also be purchased through In-App purchasing found in the free TurboSite Standard app as well. TurboSite® Plus can also be purchased for $199 via the TurboApps website.
TurboSite® Standard v4.1 for iPad and iPhone is free and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store. Coming soon for Android.
TurboSite® turns mobile devices such as Apple’s iPad® or iPhone® into a first-of-its-kind field reporting tool, cutting up to 80% of the burden of traditional site inspections and completely automating the field reporting process.
No more lugging plans into a building, your 2D and 3D DWG/PDF/DXF/DWF drawings can be stored both in the cloud and on your iPad or iPhone. Navigation is blazingly fast. GPS or SPS™ knows where you’re at in your plan with or without connectivity. At any spot create a correctly geolocated GeoMark™ and, using the built-in camera, take as many photos, videos, dictation, and text notes that you want at that exact spot. Instantly assign punch lists items to your team. Redline a 2D or 3D drawing with powerful markup, dimension, and inquiry tools, including AutoShapes, an easy way to draw accurate geometry with simple gestures. Calibrate 2D PDF’s for area take offs and measurements for easy estimating. You can even have a real-time video conference via FaceTime or Skype from directly in your building plan. Wrap up by punching and sharing your report electronically with your entire design and construction team at the touch of a button… or instantly print a highly-customized PDF report and distribute hardcopy. Either way, creating a field report has never been so easy.
Awarded AIA National Convention’s “Best of Show,” TurboSite® is available in a variety of product and payment options suitable to any size organization, from the very largest to single-person shops. Free plug-ins for Autodesk AutoCAD® and Revit® extend TurboSite documentation into the desktop environment.