Eric Bobrow, founder of Masters of ArchiCAD, has announced a major global online event in the new 2015 Masters of ArchiCAD Summit, an online event featuring some of the world’s leading ArchiCAD experts. The upcoming live and online event takes place from 5-6 February 2015.
Masters of ArchiCAD Summit – Details
The goal of this educational event (to be shown both live and later as recordings to all those who register) it so educate, inspire, and network connections for architects and designers who are passionate users of ArchiCAD. Nearly a dozen industry experts from leading architectural firms around the world will be presenting to the global online audience to demonstrate real-world case studies, deliver expert instructional methods and offer advice and tips for pushing the limits and maximizing the value of using ArchiCAD for architectural practice.
Expert ArchiCAD Masters Include:
- Timothy Ball, RIBA — jhd Architects, Kent, United Kingdom
- Roderick Anderson — CEO and Director, SARCO Architects, Costa Rica
- Benedict Newell Wallbank — Bsc Dip Arch. (UCL) RIBA, Graphisoft United Kingdom
- Gary Lawes — Jagged Edge Design Limited, Bristol, United Kingdom
- Andreas Lettner — le_ander, Innsbruck, Austria
- Erika Epstein — ERE Architecture, Massachusetts, United States
- Karoly Horvath Architect — Project Leader at Machin Designs, Perth, Western Autralia
- Eric Bobrow — San Raphael, California, United States
- Djordje Grujic — City Diamond Contracting, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Shawn B. Hopkins, LARGEarchitecture.cc & BIM Bakery, Durban, South Africa
- Andrew Passacantando — Passacantando Architects, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
All of these speakers, collectively, will help architects using ArchiCAD learn how to utilize their chosen technology platform more efficiently, use BIMx Docs in the field within a streamlined approach, setup Cinerender renders inside ArchiCAD, hack GDL and utilize it for models and parts, optimize workflows and improve the value of their architectural practice.
The event is both a “live” event and a recorded one. The live section takes place 5-6 February 2015 at 9:00 am – 6:00 pm PDT (California time). The event will be fully recorded and available later in recordings exclusively for attendees of the event.
Registration is regularly 197.USD but early-bird pricing is 127.USD. You can learn more and register here.