e-on software, a leader in the digital nature software market, has announced availability of the Carbon Scatter 2015 trial version for Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya and Maxon’s CINEMA 4D.
Based on the company’s acclaimed EcoSystem technology, Carbon Scatter 2015 is the easiest and most straightforward solution for creating complex and detailed natural landscapes and eco-systems using detailed populations and native instancing technologies from the host application.
Carbon Scatter 2015 has fast algorithms that can create over 1 million instances per second. It adds compatibility with animated PlantFactory vegetation, new paint brushes (add instances, jitter, raise, repel, attract and lean), confer to native instances for rendering without Carbon Scatter (and with any renderer), native support for V-Ray 3 and GPU rendering (Octane, V-Ray, etc), easy specimen replacement and a lot more.
Carbon Scatter 2015 Trial Version
There is now a trial version of Carbon Scatter 2015 in all supported applications on the end user’s system and will allow the rendering of EcoSystem populations in all supported renderers.
The trial version is fully functional aside from the following limitations:
- The trial version ships with a limited collection of plants and polygonal meshes
- conversion tool is limited to 1000 instances
- saving scenes and network rendering is disabled
The Carbon Scatter 2015 trial version cannot be used for commercial work. Once installed, the trial version will work for 30 days. Even more Environment Power! The Carbon Scatter 2015 Trial can work hand in hand with the Plant Factory PLE offering artists the most powerful and complete vegetation scattering solution in the world.
Compatible Applications and Renderers
Rendering of the Carbon Scatter 2015 scene elements is entirely done by the host application’s renderer.
- Carbon Scatter 2015 works with 3ds Max, with native support for MentalRay and V-Ray (versions 2011 – 2015)
- Carbon Scatter 2015 works with Maya with native support for MentalRay and V-Ray (versions 2012-2015)
- Carbon Scatter 2015 works with CINEMA 4D with its native renderer, and will work with all other renderers that are compatible with CINEMA 4D instances. Such renderers include VrayC4D, Octane or m4d (mental ray for CINEMA 4D) for instances (versions CINEMA 4D R12 to R16).
You can access the Carbon Scatter 2015 trial version here: try.carbonscatter.com.