Mirye Software, publisher of Shade 3D of Japan, has announced the immediate availability of Shade 3D version 14.1.1, an important update to the next generation premier professional 3D modeling, rendering, animation and 3D printing tools.
Special Autodesk Softimage Refugee SideGrade Offer
Due to the recent announcement of the termination of Autodesk Softimage, Mirye Software is offering a sidegrade offer to all such Softimage users for Shade 3D Professional for 199.USD, a very steep discount for the pro version.
In general Shade 3D Professional retails for 499.USD, Shade 3D Standard retails for 249.USD and Shade 3D Basic for 99.USD. Shade 3D version 14.1.1 introduces the new 3D Printing Assistant, a powerful diagnostic, analysis and automation tool for ensuring 3D models are ready for printing to a 3D printer. It allows users to interactively analyze and correct common problems that can result in poor 3D printing results.
This feature is optimized for exporting to formats such as STLl–a 3D printing standard–which are used by partner services such as Shapeways, the world’s leading 3D Printing marketplace and community.
Other Shade 3D version 14.1.1 New Features
- Poser 10 / Poser Pro 2014 Integration — Native PoserFusion model and animation scene hosting now compatible with the most recent version of Smith Micro’s Poser character animation solution
- 3D Text Primitive Improvements — Produce vertical text, plus text handling for automatic character and line spacing
- Improved Subdivision Options for Booleans — Granular control over subdivision surfaces added to the powerful boolean modeling system in Shade 3D
- Delete Undo History — Free up available memory by deleting saved undo history
- Separate Tool — Detach continuous surfaces and discontinuous faces, or copy as new shape objects. Separate all non-manifold edges and border edges
Other new features for selecting and modifying both manifold and non-manifold geometry improve use for 3D printing, prototyping and architectural visualization.
Shade 3D Version 14.1.1 is immediately available through the Mirye Software website. The update is available free to existing Shade 3D v14 customers. To learn more visit: www.mirye.net