The LightWave 3D Group has announced that there is a new educational pricing program for NevronMotion™, motion capture and retargeting software for LightWave 11.6 on Windows platforms.
Qualified students and educators can acquire the full-featured version of NevronMotion for the special price of 99.USD, regularly priced at 299.USD.
With NevronMotion, artists and animators can quickly and easily extend the Virtual Studio Tools in LightWave to capture, adjust, and retarget motion data to 3D models in LightWave 11.6. NevronMotion features the ability to:
- Capture live rig motion with the Microsoft Kinect camera
- Retarget motion capture directly in LightWave Layout
- Save and adjust captured motion data
- Easily adjust arm and leg mocap positions and layer hand-keyed animation on top of motion capture files
- Save and load retargeting presets for FBX, BHV or custom setups
- Preset rigs for Kinect and other motion capture formats
- Quickly bake out motion to character rigs
Educational Pricing for LightWave Too
Created by artists for artists, LightWave 3D is award-winning software that offers an end-to-end production pipeline for artists and designers to model, animate, capture, retarget, render, and input and output to 3D. A full feature license of LightWave 11.6 is available to qualified students and educators for $149 (USD); regularly priced at $1495 (USD).
You can learn more about LightWave 11.6 here.
Pricing and Availability
The full feature educational version of NevronMotion for Windows is now available and priced at $99 (USD); the educational license of LightWave 11.6 for Windows and Mac is priced at $149 (USD). Visit www.lightwave3d.com/buy for more information on educational pricing for NevronMotion or LightWave 11.6, or to locate an authorized LightWave reseller.
For more information about NevronMotion, LightWave 11.6 or the LightWave 3D Group, please visit:www.lightwave3d.com, Twitter, Google+, YouTube or connect with us on Facebook.
Comments for this story are closed