GRAPHISOFT is pleased to announced that they will be attending the BSA ArchiCAD user group this month (20 Feb 2014) where they will be showcasing the new BIMx Docs application.
(see Architosh, “Product Review: GRAPHISOFT BIMx Docs for iPad and iPhone,” 27 Jan 2014)
The BSA ArchiCAD user group meets every few weeks to exchange ideas among architectural colleagues using the BIM software program in their practice. They ask questions and obtain answers from fellow architects and share tips and tricks so they can accomplish project goals using a BIM workflow.
- Event meets at the BSA Building in Boston, Suite #200
- Event meets at 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Engage in a discussion around ArchiCAD best practices
- Meet your local GRAPHISOFT team
- See how BIMx Docs fundamentally changes the way we examine BIM projects on a touch-based device (in this case Apple iOS devices)
- Mingle with your peers and enjoy refreshments
To register for this free event please click here.