The LightWave 3D Group, a division of NewTek, Inc., have announced this week that there is a new educational pricing program for the relatively new ChronoSculpt 3D modeling tool. For qualifying students and educators, ChronoSculpt can be obtained for 149.USD as compared to its full 399.USD retail price.
ChronoSculpt offers a new revolutionary way for artists using any professional 3D modeling and animation software on Mac, Windows or Linux, to easily create content with custom morph targets or fluidly sculpt animation performances over time.
ChronoSculpt can also be used to review and correct cache animation and dynamic simulation errors using timeline-based sculpting tools. With a flexible interface, the program supports leading file formats for all professional 3D software programs, including LighWave 3D, Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya and XSI (Softimage), Luxology Modo, Maxon CINEMA 4D, and others.
The software supports soft and rigid-body dynamics and has the ability to correct and remove errors in real time by sculpting and deforming massive polygonal models on the ChronoSculpt timeline without having to return to the original software.
- Quickly remove dynamic simulation errors and jitters and sculpt deformations on cache files from 3D software programs
- Deform and manipulate geometry over time with Sculpt, Drag, Pinch and Erase tools
- Move, scale, rotate geometry over time in dynamic simulation cache with tools such as Transform, Pin, and Bulge
- Manipulate massive geometry files and easily edit objects as large as 10 million polygons
- Utilize file formats including Alembic, LWO, OBJ, LightWave MDD, and Autodesk Geometry Cache for easy integration into all software pipelines
- Save any frame from the ChronoSculpt timeline as an OBJ file for Maya Blend Shapes or as an Endomorph for LightWave to create fascial morph targets and deformation effects
- Use Chronosculpt Clip Timeline to quickly adjust and reposition the length of a cache animation sculpt anywhere on the timeline or make global changes to the entire animation
The LightWave 3D Group’s ChronoSculpt is available for Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems for 399.USD with education pricing as noted earlier.
The LightWave 3D Group is a division of NewTek of San Antonio, Texas. To learn more about ChronoSculpt and LightWave 3D visit here. https://www.lightwave3d.com/