GRAPHISOFT BIM 2013 is the name of the first annual GRAPHISOFT User Conference in North America. Participants can earn up to 12 AIA CES credits. The event takes place in sunny San Diego, 15-16 October 2013 and is aimed at education, networking and professional development.
The conference agenda includes a full slate of informative course offerings to help users get more out of ArchiCAD. The conference will feature two keynotes, one by Russ Sanders AIA, of Orcutt Winslow and the other by Jonathan Segal, FAIA. Sander’s keynote is titled, “Creating Your Ecosystem and Turning it Into Profits.” Segal’s keynote is titled “The Architect as the Developer.”
Learning sessions focus on:
- BIM Server for Small Project Teams
- Best Practices for Project Migration to the Next Version of ArchiCAD
- Integrated Energy Analysis in ArchiCAD
- Intro to GDL
- Advanced Modeling
- Template Creation, File Optimization & Attribute Management in ArchiCAD
- OpenBIM & Standards
- Turning Your Staff into a BIM Team
- Advanced Rendering and Visualization
- Social Media for Architects
Dinner Cruise & Registration
Two full days of learning, networking are capped off with a dinner cruise the evening of 15 October. Guest are also welcome. The user conference cost just 595.USD per person and the registration at this price ends 30 Sep 2013. Dinner cruise guests are an additional 75.USD per person.
To register go here. http://graphisoftus.com/BIM2013.php